Hiroshima debate? - Page 8

--

August 8th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corocotta
April 17, 1945: The Americans opened their enormous Rheinberg Camp, six miles in circumference, with no food or shelter whatsoever. As in the other big "Rhine meadow" camps, opened in mid-April, there was initially no latrines and no water. In some camps, the men were so crowded they could not lie down. Meanwhile, at Camp Kripp, near Remagen, the half-American Charles von Luttichau determines that his German comrades are receiving about 5% as much food as their captors." Complaining to the camp commander, HE SAID: ''Forget the Geneva Convention. You don't have any rights."

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%2...d_war_II_2.htm

I guess that no one in a war has their hands clean of blood.
I wish there weren't phrases like this in almost every one of your posts.

"Bacque specifically commends General Patton for behavior towards his POWs in a civilized manner. His Third Army freed vast numbers of German captives during May 1945, to the dismay, no doubt, of the Zionists who controlled Washington."

"Nearly all the surviving records of the Rhineland death camps were destroyed."
1980: The International Committee of the Red Cross refuses to open its archives to James Bacque and other investigators into Allied atrocities. To this day, the ICRC has remained silent on the subject, despite the visits of Pradervand and other Red Cross delegates to many death camps.

Sounds like the conspiracy nuts have learned to write.
August 8th, 2005  
Corocotta

I sent you a PM answering you because I find this totally off topic
August 8th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
As I answered in the PM, I don't like secret messages to be decoded with my decoder ring. Keep it in the forum so everyone can enjoy and the Mods will warn us when we drift off topic. Besides the topic is Hiroshima Debate and that's what we're doing.
--
August 8th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
As I answered in the PM, I don't like secret messages to be decoded with my decoder ring. Keep it in the forum so everyone can enjoy and the Mods will warn us when we drift off topic. Besides the topic is Hiroshima Debate and that's what we're doing.
I thought it was pretty direct, but I will decipher it for you.

Quote:
I wish there weren't phrases like this in almost every one of your posts.

"Bacque specifically commends General Patton for behavior towards his POWs in a civilized manner. His Third Army freed vast numbers of German captives during May 1945, to the dismay, no doubt, of the Zionists who controlled Washington."
I told you that the importance of the Zionist lobby in the US is well known, that´s why you have an organization called America Zionist Movement http://www.azm.org/

http://www.jewishsightseeing.com/usa...house_reps.htm

http://www.jewishsightseeing.com/usa...u-s_senate.htm
August 8th, 2005  
Missileer

Ah, I get you now. I'm poo-pooing your source as an anti-semitic idiot and then I showed some of his quotes and misinformation as not being provable. Then, you showed me more anti-semitic websites to try and bolster his claims.

See, I understood all along.
August 8th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Ah, I get you now. I'm poo-pooing your source as an anti-semitic idiot and then I showed some of his quotes and misinformation as not being provable. Then, you showed me more anti-semitic websites to try and bolster his claims.

See, I understood all along.
http://www.jewishsightseeing.com/ anti-semitic? That is an oxymoron. Please, enter the web and read.
August 8th, 2005  
03USMC

In and of itself it's not. However your use of it to prove "Zionist Control" is.
August 8th, 2005  
Shadowalker

Hey can we get back on topic!!

Corocotta in one of my previous posts i showed that nagasaki and hiroshima were military cities! As for japan being close to surrender before the bombs i seriously doubt that and it has been shown that the whole japanese population was ready to be militarized and only the intervention of the emperor actually led to surrender.

'from my point of view innocent civilians shouldn´t pay for the crimes of their army.' - Then the japanese are just as guilty if not more so than the americans look at this about the nanking massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_massacre

20000-80000 women raped
200000-300000 massacred

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_...a_and_Nagasaki

If you read this you will see in the section on supporting the bomb that if america had waited for japan to surrender whilst still using bombing and blockades then "Immediately after the defeat, some estimated that 10 million people were likely to starve to death"
August 9th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowalker
Hey can we get back on topic!!

Corocotta in one of my previous posts i showed that nagasaki and hiroshima were military cities! As for japan being close to surrender before the bombs i seriously doubt that and it has been shown that the whole japanese population was ready to be militarized and only the intervention of the emperor actually led to surrender.

'from my point of view innocent civilians shouldn´t pay for the crimes of their army.' - Then the japanese are just as guilty if not more so than the americans look at this about the nanking massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_massacre

20000-80000 women raped
200000-300000 massacred

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_...a_and_Nagasaki

If you read this you will see in the section on supporting the bomb that if america had waited for japan to surrender whilst still using bombing and blockades then "Immediately after the defeat, some estimated that 10 million people were likely to starve to death"
Okey, check the section "oposition to the use of atomic bomb", Leo Szilard, a scientist who played a major role in the development of the atomic bomb, argued:

"If the Germans had dropped atomic bombs on cities instead of us, we would have defined the dropping of atomic bombs on cities as a war crime, and we would have sentenced the Germans who were guilty of this crime to death at Nuremberg and hanged them."

The Geneva Convention defines the use of certain weapons ( see cluster bombs, poisonous weapons...) in heavy populated areas such us war crimes, I belive that nukes are a "bit" more dangerous than cluster bombs.

Quotes of american celebrities:

Quote:
Eisenhower wrote in his memoir The White House Years:
"In 1945 Secretary of War Stimson, visiting my headquarters in Germany, informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act? During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment, was I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives

Quote:
The United States Strategic Bombing Survey, after interviewing hundreds of Japanese civilian and military leaders after Japan surrendered, reported:

"Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey's opinion that certainly prior to 31 December 1945, and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.

Many critics believe that the U.S. had ulterior motives in dropping the bombs, including justifying the $2 billion investment in the Manhattan Project, testing the effects of nuclear weapons, exacting revenge for the attacks on Pearl Harbor, and demonstrating U.S. capabilities to the Soviet Union.
August 9th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
In and of itself it's not. However your use of it to prove "Zionist Control" is.
I just wanted to probe that the in the US house of representatives there is a big amount of jews (and probably many of them zionist).

Quote:
Jewish Members of the House of the 109th Congress (26)
Gary Ackerman, Shelley Berkley, Howard Berman, Eric Cantor, Ben Cardin, Susan Davis, Rahm Emanuel, Eliot Engel, Bob Filner, Barney Frank, Jane Harman, Steve Israel, Tom Lantos, Sander Levin, Nita Lowey, Jerrold Nadler, Steve Rothman, Bernard Sanders, Jan Schakowsky, Adam Schiff, Allyson Schwartz, Brad Sherman, Henry Waxman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Anthony Weiner, Robert Wexler
Quote:
2005 Jewish senators—Barbara Boxer, Norm Coleman, Russell Feingold, Dianne Feinstein, Herb Kohl, Frank Lautenberg, Carl Levin, Joseph Lieberman, Charles Schumer, Arlen Specter, Ron Wyden
Is this an oxymoron?