Hip pouch

zander_0633

Milforum Gnat
I would like to ask if there is any recommendation for hip pouch, preferably one that will not obstruct the wearing of a CamelBak.

zander_0633 said:
I would like to ask if there is any recommendation for hip pouch, preferably one that will not obstruct the wearing of a CamelBak.

A pouch for what? Any type of "fanny" pack would probably do you fine. These go around your waist like a belt with the pouch attached to the front, you can place it anywhere on your hips, front, sides, back, etc.

Here's one from CSMGear.com

fannypak_.jpg

There's also a good one from TAG at RSTacticalGear.com

TAG_Waist_Pack1.jpg

You could probably find some at any of your local outdoor shops for a little less money. http://www.csmgear.com/images/fannypak_.jpg

I would prefer one which is rugged! Cause I will be bringing it with me on hiking trips and adventure trails, I would need one of Military grade! It is better if they come with the modular system.

zander_0633 said:
I would prefer one which is rugged! Cause I will be bringing it with me on hiking trips and adventure trails, I would need one of Military grade! It is better if they come with the modular system.

The ones I've posted are rugged and durable.

TAILGUNNER I

The TG1 has a zippered top opening lid, with a zip closure mesh pocket on the underside of the lid. 14 channels x 3 rows of PALS webbing adorn the outside of the pack, wrapping around to the sides.
To provide some shape to the pack, and padding on the back side, is a removable 3/8" foam pad in its own pocket. A chamber pocket comes standard and is suspended from the two common loops at the top of the rear panel. Under the chamber pocket is a full size compartment, divided by a fabric divder with a mesh compartment on the outer side. The mesh compartment has a zip closure, and is slightly pleated so it can hold some volume. Around the inside perimeter of the pack are a series of slot pockets (3 large, and 2 pen/lightstick). 1.5" wide black elastic webbing is sewn on the outside of the slot pockets, forming loops to hold items (see photos below). To get an idea of the internal volume of the TG1, I was able to place 5 1-qt USGI plastic canteens inside and zip the lid shut. I was pretty surprised, as the TG1 looked smaller than that to me.

I would prefer something like this!

Admin edit: Images removed. Didn't work...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back