Hillary The Movie

Gee, that's not biased at all.

I don't like Hillary one bit, but I don't see why "flip-flopping" is such a bad thing. Wouldn't you change your stance if you had new information, or thought it out and came to a different, perhaps more reasonable conclusion?

As for disregarding the Constitution; look at G.W. Bush. That's all I need to say about that.

Gee, that's not biased at all.

I don't like Hillary one bit, but I don't see why "flip-flopping" is such a bad thing. Wouldn't you change your stance if you had new information, or thought it out and came to a different, perhaps more reasonable conclusion?

Yeah, like after we discovered that there were no WMDs in Iraq, and we still said there were... for a year an a half.

I am no Hillary fan. But I love the fact that the Hilary Bashers prefer to remain blissfully ignorant about the 10 ton elephant turd known as the Bush Administration, whom in IMHO is 1000x worse than the worst Hilary scenario.

The other thing that makes me laugh is of all the Democratic nominees, if you look at their voting records HC is the one that most resembles a conservative Republican, thats exactly why many dems don't like her. HC is no liberal, she is DESPISED by the far left. So all the bashers are doing is bashing the person who most represents their views.

Just go to a site like Democratic underground if you don't believe me, they HATE Hillary.

Last edited:
Back