Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
amd_hil.jpg
Hillary Clinton has publicly announced that she is not a lesbian.

Hillary Clinton officially declared she's not a lesbian - not that there's anything wrong with that.
During an interview with The Advocate to be published next week, Sean Kennedy, the gay magazine's news and features editor, asked the presidential candidate, "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"
"People say a lot of things about me, so I really don't pay any attention to it," Sen. Clinton (D-N.Y.) replied.
"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say."
Kennedy told the Daily News he's convinced. "I 100% believe she's a straight, heterosexual woman," he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_...7-09-21_hillary_clinton_im_not_a_lesbian.html

i think this happens to many women in positions of power...and it's a damn shame.

would a female leaders sexual orientation or physical attractiveness (or lack there of) make her a less capable leader?

no, but that ol' chestnut is always trundled out by the opposition

Typical comments of right-wingers. Not the first time either. Remember a few months ago Ann Coulter calling Edwards a 'fag'.

They don't like her, they don't her political views, so they make up some totally baseless personal attack in order to discredit her, because they don't have anything else *INTELLIGENT* to say. Given the fact she is married and has a daughter, don't you think the chances of her being a Lesbian a rather small? Sheeesh...

Some of you people really need to get over your Clinton sex fetish, go see a therapist for god's sake. Besides, last I checked all the 'family-values' gay politicians were in the GOP soliciting sex from undercover cops.

BTW, I am not a Clinton support either because I think she has too often sacrificed her integrity and judgment for her personal political ambition by her constant appeasement of the far-right. The Democrats don't need Neville Chamberlain as a candidate. I will only vote for her if I am given no other choice. Frankly I wish she would drop out because if she did the White House would almost certainly pass to the Democrats. Time to take one for the team Hillary.

If baseless personal attacks is the absolute best the GOP can offer for the next 4 years they shouldn't even bother showing up at the election next year.

Last edited:
I must admit that I don't know a lot about politics in the US, but I'm sure that if dear old Hillary was the least bit queer ("gay" means happy in English) her face and deeds would have been all over YouTube by now, like that last bloke arrested for "lewd conduct" in a public toilet.

I didn't say she wouldn't make a good leader or anything.
All of that is your own damn imagination.
All I said was I feel that she is a lesbian. It's not a stereotype I throw onto all females in positions of power. Just that ol' Hillary does have this Lesbian-esque aura radiating from her.
Personally I don't really care whether or not she is, I just found it funny that she came up on stage to say that she wasn't a Lesbian... only to add "not that there's anything wrong with it." That's just hilarious. She just HAD to stay politically correct on that one.
Besides, it's not like I don't know anything about homosexuals. Two roommates back in college were actually gay so I actually got to learn a lot about their lifestyle and culture (without partaking in it). Most people who say things about homosexuals (whether against or for) usually never spent time actually seeing what it's like to live with them. Some of them aren't bad folks. But in most cases they are very difficult to live with. Before I had to room with them, I actually didn't have any trouble gay people at all. In high school I was often the guy telling kids to knock it off with the gay jokes about some of our gay teachers. But living with them is a huge challenge. And it wasn't just me. One of the other straight guys in our dorm room moved out because he couldn't take it anymore, another stayed but he was really annoyed with them (and I never saw this guy angry about anything else) and another guy who didn't room with us but roomed with another gay guy the following year couldn't even make it to the end of the first semester... and this guy was going in there going on about how he was different from us and how he was going to be perfectly fine.
Anyways, it's their life but man they are VERY different. Even more so than meeting other people from other countries and cultures. Not saying it's good, not saying it's bad... just saying I actually know what the heck I'm talking about when it comes to this subject.
Do I think a gay person could be an effective leader? Yes, why not? If Hillary Clinton were lesbian but supported most of the things I supported, would I vote for her? Absolutely. One thing I don't like though, is if they throw their sexuality to the forefront... just like I severely dislike people who have to throw their ethnicity to the forefront. Enough with that already, we have enough real problems to deal with.

Last edited:
If HC denied this statement in public, obviously someone has posed the question. My answer was not an agreement or denial, but just an explanation as to why I don't think that it's true.

Personally I couldn't care if she were the devil incarnate, the voters will sort out whether they think she's fit to rule.

Please.... I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton....

If A Democrat like Zell Miller ran I'd have no problem. But Hillary Clinton is just 100% against everything I'm for. Except maybe breathing. I think we're both for that.

So let me replace what I said.....

Calling Hillary Clinton a Homosexual is an insult to the Homosexual Community.

She's just pure evil.

Please.... I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton....

If A Democrat like Zell Miller ran I'd have no problem. But Hillary Clinton is just 100% against everything I'm for. Except maybe breathing. I think we're both for that.

So let me replace what I said.....

Calling Hillary Clinton a Homosexual is an insult to the Homosexual Community.

She's just pure evil.

No wonder why some people call her: "Hitlery". I think many many people hate her.

Last edited:
If she was a lesbian, she would've been less pissed at Bill when he Mod Edit: got a little outside lovin

Lets tone it down a bit

Thanks 03

Last edited by a moderator:
Let mean end this ridiculous conversation this way:

Can anybody actually prove shes a Lesbian? Has she ever kissed other women? Are there any lesbian sex tapes on the internet? Has she admitted it? Has any women claimed to have had an affair with her? Has she ever been arrested soliciting gay sex from undercover cops in airport stalls? Has any sex-laden email messages been sent to female congressional pages? Has she tripped-off the GOP 'lesbo' detectors at the airport? Has her name been mentioned in the little black of a certain Washington Madame. Or Is it just the right wing gay-lesbo sniff test? The l'eau de lesbian perfume must have given her away...

I would really like to know how some of you came to the scientific conclusion that she's gay.

Most feminists are NOT lesbians.

Last edited:
Hey just coz no one's seen you ********** doesn't mean you don't **********.

ZZIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!

So let me see if I understand this I can make a definitive statement about someone based on the logic that I have no proof to the contrary?

For example (and this is only a hypothetical case I am not for an instant insinuating that that it is accurate) I could say that George W is as thick as a spud because he isn't in Mensa and then prove that I am unbiased by saying that its not a bad thing as I have no problem with thick people?

Or

I could accuse people of being child molesters because even though I have no proof of it doesn't mean they didn't do it.

I am sure you can see the really big holes in this style of argument and hopefully the reasons most intelligent people don't use it as a method of getting their point across.

Last edited:
Some people seem to think that this type of smear campaign is "smart". Because it provides no "facts' no one can disprove it. It's impossible to disprove something that was never "proved" in the first place.

The truth is, that it is the weapon of choice for those who have no valid argument. It relies purely on the premise that some mud always sticks. Pretty weak really, a bit like the fact that one member here (only one) reckons I'm a "Leftie", I could just as easily say that he is a child molester for example. But I wouldn't do that because it is beneath my dignity.

Anyway, I can't see any value in telling lies about people regardless of who they are. When looked at in the cold light of day, That's all it is "Lies", until someone can offer some proof.

Last edited:
People figure she is a lesbian because she stayed married to a man who couldn't keep his hands or eyes on anything else BUT her. Marriage of convenience as a means to gain power. Either way she's not to be trusted.

Back