Hijabi to Embark on New Career

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
DALLAS, TX – As she embarks on her new career, nineteen year old Khadeeja Alam has recently made the decision to embrace the modest dress of the hijab and jilbab. Although a common dress among Muslim women, Khadeeja's situation is not as traditional.

Khadeeja looks forward to working at this Dallas-area Hooters.
Her orange hijab matches her orange jilbab, the official uniform color at her new job - Hooter's.

"I'm so excited about my new job! Inshallah, I hope it's rewarding," raves the young Muslimah.

"The great thing about the hijab is that it's such a source of strength for me. I feel I can be viewed as an individual and appreciated for my abilities."

Confused restaurant patron Duke Walker comments, "I'm not sure what's goin on here. I mean didn't they start up an airline er, where's the shorts?"

As the orange-laden Alam delivers a tray of twenty 'three-mile-island' wings to a table, she raves, "It's great to work at a place where the buffalo wings are the best in the world. I'm so blessed!"

Matt Adams, one from a group of four pimply teenage boys says, "I wish we had that other one with the red hair, we got jipped."

Khadeeja hasn't told her Middle Eastern parents yet, though she is excited in doing so.

"I can't wait until I tell them that I've decided to wear hijab. They will be so happy!"

I don't know what hijabs and jilbabs are but I can tell you that they better be short shorts and halter tops or this is a farce by one each bulldogg. :p

Firstly, I know this is in the humor section but is this for real don't all that middle eastern garb defeat the purpose of Hooters

And secondly, according to what I could find on the Net;
Hijabs are the headscarf worn by Muslim women, sometimes including a veil that covers the face except for the eyes.
and
Jilbabs are a sort of gown see below link for an example
http://www.desertstore.com/For-Sale-Directory/Jilbab-Islamic-Clothing.html

The story tends to make more sense when you understand the definitions otherwise I wouldn’t have got it
:?

i dont think this is reall Mr KillKill...if this really happened Hooters would probably fire them

Back