The Highway Man's Great North Run 2016

The Highway Man

Brit Pack 2I/C
Hi all, I have lost a substantial amount of weight. To give me the incentive to continue losing weight and get fit, I have entered the Great North Run 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_North_Run

I am a volunteer for the British Red Cross Society and have been for over 20 years, so to that end, I am raising money for the sterling work that the society does in this country. I have created a just giving page to enable funds to be raised. I am hoping to raise over £1000, so please dig deep.

Follow the link and that will take you to my donation page. Thanks for reading.

https://www.justgiving.com/ScouseTom

1950s-1960s-monkey-chimp-chimpanzee-dressed-business-sport-jacket-clapping-hands.jpg

Another 7 miles done today, legs feel like lead weights. I've been told it will get easier! donation total currently standing at £220. :D

That's great Highway Man!!!! You must be pretty buff by now...send me a pic of your gorgeous bod.
p1006.gif
Promise I won't tell anyone. :angel:

That's great Highway Man!!!! You must be pretty buff by now...send me a pic of your gorgeous bod.
p1006.gif
Promise I won't tell anyone. :angel:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

I've seen a picture of him, he looks like a bowling ball with legs.:mrgreen:

I've ran 28 miles this week, it's starting to get a little easier in recovering afterwards. Current donation total is standing at nearly £285. Thanks to all who have donated so far. ;)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

He is trying to disguise the fact he's a scouser. He was forced to flee and seek asylum in another part of England. The reason for being a refugee from the Scouseland is; he's working and if he's colleagues find out he's scouser.....

Just an update, my entry into the race has been confirmed today, I'll post the confirmation next time I'm on my PC. Time for some serious training! ;)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

Really I thought bowling balls were smooth I heard he was more like a MK 14 Mine...

Infact here he is getting into his car after work...

170px-British_Mk_14_Sea_Mine.jpg

:)

Back