Highschool Football

Darkmb101

Post your highschool's football results here. Maybe, our schools will run into each other.

Irvine High defeated Universtiy High 54-27 on Friday. GO IRVINE
8) :D :rambo:

Darkmb101 said:
Post your highschool's football results here. Maybe, our schools will run into each other.

Irvine High defeated Universtiy High 54-27 on Friday. GO IRVINE
8) :D :rambo:

First game, beat Rapid City Stevens 27-0
Second game, 43-14 over Lincoln in the Presidents Bowl.
Third game, lost to Roosevelt, 28-0
Fourth game, beat Spearfish 63-12
Fifth game, beat Mitchell 48-6

The Roosevelt game was a bit, ok it was a huge fluke, at the time we were thrid in the state, they were second, they had just lost 14-3 and we went in way to confident in ourselves. Oh well, last time we had an undefeated season we lost in regionals.

Uhh well im not on my highschools team but it's first ever team at the school....this year is the first year....
But the first game we won 14-15
Won the second
won the third 46-0
and they won the 4th....
So far they are 4-0
BTW the team is the Poineer Valley High Panthers

Irvine High has only played three games so far.

2nd. we lost to Western 28-34

3rd. we beat calvary 34-23

So we're 2-1

Our next game is on friday against Katella High.

We beat katella, but i forgot the score. IHS is currently 3-1.

ps. our marching band got 2nd in a tourment at kennedy last saturday.

We were down at one point 13-2 in the first quarter, then we ripped Sturgis a new one, beating them 63-13. They have not won a game in 7 years, that would suck.

Damien435 said:
They have not won a game in 7 years, that would suck.

There's a team in VA(Thomas Jefferson) who lost 56 straight games until they beat Deep Run last year. I find this amusing.

Anyway...Tucker:
Beat Benedictine
Lost to Midlothian
Lost to Varina
Lost to Godwin(even though we kicked their asses and made them all cry!)
...Lost to John Marshall
....Lost to Hermitage(I have faith that maybe we'll get our heads out of that dark, smelly place and start playing football!)
...Lost to Freeman(Oh... My... God!)
...Lost to friggin Deep Run(we are now the shame of the state!)
...Beat Thomas Jefferson('bout damn time we won a game!)
...Lost to Patrick Henry
-This is the worst season in Tucker's recent history. What a way to end for us seniors. Damn. :|

Sturgis has now lost 73 straight games, I think it is a national record.

But it is not fair to single them out, they have a very, very good reason for not fielding a good time while still having over 1,500 students. The Sturgis school district covers an area of over 110 square miles, it is the largest (area) school district in the US, students have to stay in hotels, rent apartments, or stay at a friends house during the week because it takes to long to drive from their ranch to school every day, that means that many of the most able players are not eligible because they can not play on friday nights because they have to go home so they can work on the ranch all weekend. Me and my friends seriously thought about moving out to Sturgis, which is 250 miles away, just so we could play football at the 11AA level, we would save up all summer and winter so we could rent an apartment there during the 3-4 months of football.

We BEAT Laguna Hills last week at homecoming 8)

We're gonna kick Woodchux ass (cross town rivals). They're goin DOWN!!! :twisted:

My team is Watkins Memorial. Crummy name, I know.

1. Beat Central Crossing, 9-0
2. Beat Groveport, 21-7
3. Beat Lakewood, 42-12
4. Beat Mount Vernon, 41-14
5. Lost to Martins Ferry, 48-14
6. Beat Dublin Jerome, 42-0
7. Beat Big Walnut, 7-6(first win EVER over Big Walnut)
8. Beat Franklin Heights, 26-0
9. Lost to Olentangy Libery, 28-6
NEXT WEEK: Pickerington North :biggun:

Considering the fact that three years ago we were 0-10, this is pretty good.

Well, we finished the season off by getting our butt's kicked by O'Gorman, 34-7, we had plenty of chances to keep it close or win, but we blew it, we had the ball on the 1 yard line, got stopped on the run, penalty moved us back, and we fumbled. Then we had the ball on the 5 yard line, fumbled again, and at the end of the first half we were going for a field goal, it was blocked and O'G ran it back for a TD, real killer.

At the beginning of the year everyone was so excited, I heard this alot "The no-huttle offense is gonna be awesome, nobody is gonna be able to stop us." My response, "No, everyone is gonna be able to stop us, our offense, or lack their of, can not handle the no-huttle, in the past we ran the ball, nobody (except Yankton) could stop our running game, we were scoring 40-50 points running the ball, now we are gonna go with the no-huttle, try to pass the ball more often, and only score 30-40 points per game while wearing down our players who play both sides of the ball, letting the other team score on us." They would say some un-needed remark about me being a pessimist, but let them, al I care about is us winning, and if I feel that our awesome defense is the key to winning and someone disagrees with me I will inform them how I feel. Nebraska was, in my opinion, the perfect model for our team, they had probably the best and most famous defense in the country (how many college football teams did not come to fear playing against the Black Shirts? Not many.) and their offense consisted of the option and nothing else, they ran the ball left, right, and straight at the opposing defenses and they did it well, scoring upwards of 70 points, they ran the tables on the Big XII for years, at one point (meaning up to a few years ago) over 80% of the people of Nebraska sat down and either watched the game on TV or listened to it on the radio, I know my family did and we live in South Dakota and I am a Iowa fan, yet we always watched the Nebraska game, that is the power of College Football.

My Warriors got killed by the O'Gorman Knights on Saturday, 42-6 in the semi-finals, damned those Catholics, they are not even large enough to play in in class 11-AA (My school could easily go AAA but we are the only school in the state large enough.) oh yeah, we also had to play them on their home field, which means that their was no room for our school's fans, and they wore their green jersey's becuase they are very, very arrogant. Of course O'Gorman also recruits from around the state, hence why they can compete at the 11-AA lvel when they have a student body of less than 900 compared to our 2,300 and rising. Just to think, if the Minnesota Vikings had moved their summer training camp to Sioux Falls we would still have a 10,000 seat stadium, but it would be domed, which means that the State title game would likely be moved, and since Sioux Falls almost always has atleast one team in the title game (two this year) it would mean a lot less travel time and expenses.

All in all, I hate O'Gorman, I hope Roosevelt whips them on Saturday, Go Rough Riders! (Only this one time, I swear.)

We lost our last 2 games one was just embarrassing 0-35, the other was close but we couldnt win it: 24-28 :( One last game to make it into the playoffs on sat.

We have a crappy playoff system in South Dakota, we used to be a member of the Sioux Interstate Conference, that included all the Sioux Falls schools (3 public and 1 private) and all the Sioux City schools (Also 3 public and 1 private) but then we left that conference and joined the Greater Dakota Conference, that is the four Sioux Falls schools, the two Rapid City schools, Sturgis, and Spearfish. The West River teams are never that good and Sioux Falls always has at least one team in the top five, we had three teams in the top five this year, and yet those two teams have to play each other becuase the West River teams wanna have their fun, so now we have a region system, and that puts two Sioux Falls teams in once region, two more in another, the west river teams have their own conference and then their is the north east schools. So basically you have the worst four teams playing each other and the best four teams playing each other in the first round of the playoff's, does not make any sense, does it?

Back