Highschool Football - Page 6

--

November 19th, 2005  
ghost457

Well, I might as well fill you guys in. Football season is over, and has been for several weeks now.

We lost 26-32 to the St. Paul Flyers (rich private school bastards). They are still going, in the playoffs, we were so close!!!!!

The week after, we beat the Crestview Cougars 28-0 (I think).

Varsity 8-2 (6-1 Conference)

We missed out on playoffs by less than half of a point (they use a point system to get into the playoffs in Ohio.) Bummer, but there's always next year, at least for me.
December 10th, 2005  
Joe252

The lufkin panthers( my school) are having semi finals for texas state champ. against southlake carol
December 10th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

My school (Centennial Coyotes) went to state and played at Sun Devil stadium. Sadly, they lost to North Canyon.
--
August 27th, 2006  
ghost457

Well, football season is back! And we are now 1-0 for varsity and JV! The varsity score was 20-6, and the JV score was 26-6. Both were real good games, altho in the JV game they scored (to break the shutout) with less than 30 seconds left. Anyways, we are on the right track this year! The other team seemed to be the heavy favorite, being that they are a bigger school, and are usually a pretty good football team, it was exciting to beat them 2 years in a row after several years of getting destroyed by them.