Highschool Football - Page 3

November 9th, 2004  
nope, im not even sure how teh CIF system works, but its like a point scoring thing.
November 10th, 2004  
silent driller
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
My team is Watkins Memorial. Crummy name, I know.

1. Beat Central Crossing, 9-0
2. Beat Groveport, 21-7
3. Beat Lakewood, 42-12
4. Beat Mount Vernon, 41-14
5. Lost to Martins Ferry, 48-14
6. Beat Dublin Jerome, 42-0
7. Beat Big Walnut, 7-6(first win EVER over Big Walnut)
8. Beat Franklin Heights, 26-0
9. Lost to Olentangy Libery, 28-6
NEXT WEEK: Pickerington North

Considering the fact that three years ago we were 0-10, this is pretty good.
Big Walnut? What the hell kind of name is that for a high school?
November 10th, 2004  
Originally Posted by silent driller
It's official. We no longer suck at life, only at football...
same here, our football team sux, our chearleader sux, or drumline sux, but the marching band is kickass!
November 14th, 2004  
we lost our last football game against Foothill.
November 29th, 2004  
hmm...i went to a small private school, and we sucked. actually our school was so small we had to combine our football team with a couple of other small private schools so that we could have enough players. but i'll save the embarressing scores for another time and just say we were 0-9. but, just to defend them (i'm not a football player and could care less, but a couple of them are good guys) we did play some of the hardest teams in the state since we were in the private school division. we got slaughtered by the St. Louis Crusaders, and Kahuku.
June 13th, 2005  
im new so i wasnt here when football season was going on but the team i cheered for all season did freaking awesome. i never missed a game. had a few friends and my boyfriend ( now ex) on the team. (all now are going to ohio state, oregon, usc, and cal.) so here it is the results for my fav HS team. gooo diablos! woo Mission Viejo- 14-0. South Coast League Champions. Division 2 CIF Champions. PERFECT SEASON!
My Favorites

.4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.
June 18th, 2005  
The Other Guy
Originally Posted by silent driller
Big Walnut? What the h**l kind of name is that for a high school?
It's right next to the big walnut creek. It is in the town of sunbury, Ohio.

Lost our final game by about twenty. cost us a playoffs appearance.
August 27th, 2005  
well, football season is back again!! the Western Reserve RoughRiders are now 1-0. do you know that one team that for some reason you just cant seem to beat, every year? no matter how hard you play? WE FINALLY BEAT THEM!!! a 13-9 at the end, 2 TD's and 1 PAT for us, a TD w/ PAT and a safety for them. (the safety was intentional, at the end of the game, so they wouldnt get the ball on our side of the field.) it was exhilerating. too bad i didnt get to play until today in the JV game, but we won that too!!! 30-0!!!! how are all of your HS teams doing so far?
August 28th, 2005  
Friday was a clean sweep for Sioux Falls High School football.

Sioux Falls Lincoln 28, Spearfish 7
Sioux Falls O'Gorman 49, Sturgis 0
Sioux Falls Roosevelt 69, Rapid City Central 0
Sioux Falls Washington 44, Rapid City Stevens 7

We beat the West River teams by a combined 190-14. Just to give you an idea of how big this is, Lincoln sucks! They have finished last place in the city since..... I don't know, since they built that school. And Spearfish won the state title two years ago and made it to the semi-finals last year (I think, could be wrong ) Washington, where I graduated from in May, has a new coach after our coach left for Edina, MN 5A ball. OG and Roosevelt played in the finals last year, both have high powered offenses but the score for O'G makes me think they are not what they were last year. Strugis hasn't won a game since 1994, if a new coach went there and won a game they would probably make him the guest of honor at the Stugis Motorcycle Rally in August and give him a key to the city.
August 28th, 2005  
The Other Guy
First Game:

Watkins Memorial-19 Central Crossing-7

Tailback ran for 185 Yards and 2 TDs