Hi from the UK

hi guys, I found this site when researching some military quotes. I liked it so much I joined.

I am a retired Brit soldier, I did my 25 My main role (MOS?) being a military training instructor, weapons, tactics that sort of stuff. Did some time at the sharp end, Ireland, S Yemen, Cyprus and the Falklands. I reckon that should cover it. :rambo:

Welcome and have a good time, we all try our best. :salute2: I won't say Sir because you probably heard it enough so here's my salute.

Italian Guy said:
Welcome to the boards Sir. Our pleasure to have you here.
We follow the news from London on this sad day for UK.

Thanks for that, central Londons is still closed down, all public transport has come to a halt. A very charming female American tourist was near one of the blasts and said that everyone was very calm and organised, but she would continue with her holiday. ( A lady with balls if you will excuse the expression)

Welshwarrior said:
Italian Guy said:

Thanks for that, central Londons is still closed down, all public transport has come to a halt. A very charming female American tourist was near one of the blasts and said that everyone was very calm and organised, but she would continue with her holiday. ( A lady with balls if you will excuse the expression)

Hey, you said she's American, what would you expect? 8)

Italian Guy said:
Welshwarrior said:
Italian Guy said:

Hey, you said she's American, what would you expect? 8)

It gives me a good feeling to be on same side.

Back