Hi there!

crazytanker

So a little bit about myself. I'm 29 years old, from the US. I'm currently a Drill Sergeant in the United States Army (DROP AND BANG OUT 25 PRIVATE!). I started my career as a 12 Bravo which is a Combat Engineer so I do wear the Sapper tab. I then went back to school for more education and became a 19 Kilo which is an M1 crewman. Lot of fun that one!

I've been in the Army since I was 18 years old, I graduated high school and shipped off to boot camp within a couple of days. I've been deployed multiple times and have got a couple of medals to show for it. I was only deployed three times as a combat engineer...all three times I managed to get shot...good going, huh? That's when I decided it MIGHT be time to do something else. I'm an E6-Staff Sergeant (in other words the First Sergeant's bit...) but HOPEFULLY that will be changing soon. Hopefully I make SFC soon that'd be great.

I do have a son, his name is Scotty. Pretty awesome dude if I do say so myself. He is one of the very very few good things that have came out of my uh not so great past. I love what I do, so hooah!

Welcome aboard. Yell as much as you like! It will entertain me and keep all the little turds on here in line. ;)

Welcome aboard. Yell as much as you like! It will entertain me and keep all the little turds on here in line. ;)

Hahaha. Drill Sergeants do not yell. We make sure everyone heard us the first time! And then if we have to repeat ourselves it's not because you didn't hear us, it's because you didn't listen. See how that works? ;) Tomorrow we're bringing in a new class of trainees, so that's always fun.

Ah yes. One of those little technical loopholes like attorneys use. Gotcha. ;)

Have fun whipping those young'uns into shape!

Ah yes. One of those little technical loopholes like attorneys use. Gotcha. ;)

Have fun whipping those young'uns into shape!

From the Drill Sergeant perspective it is fun to mess with new recruits. Most of the time they're scarred, fresh out of high school, they don't know better. We come off as the craziest bas---- on the planet, but we're really just having a bit of fun. I guess in the morning I'm going to go with a couple other DIs and pick them up at the hotel.

I laughed maniacally for much longer than appropriate at the thought of tormenting a bunch of scared teenagers. Mwahahahaha!! :firedevi:

I laughed maniacally for much longer than appropriate at the thought of tormenting a bunch of scared teenagers. Mwahahahaha!! :firedevi:

I think it was two cycles ago the last time I rode the bus with them to post. Well anyways get to post, everyone gets off the bus, except this one scrawny looking 18 year old in the back of the bus. He absolutely refused to budge from that seat. So he had three male Drill Sergeants in his face yelling at him to get off the bus. After a few minutes one of our female Drill Sergeants comes on the bus and goes "Boys just let the professional handle it." So we move out of her way and she squats in front of the kid and tells him that she's going to do something that no man would do. She says she's going to grab him by the balls, drag him off the bus, and then they were going to run 5 miles with his balls in her hands. She was so calm about it, I think it scarred the daylights out of him because he got off that bus in a hurry!

Bahahahaha!!! That's awesome!!! :D

Last summer we were outside doing the obstacle course and I was talking to this recruit and he was looking a little pale. So I asked him several times if he needed medical, and he kept telling me he was good to go. Next thing I know BARF! He threw up all over the front of my ACUs.

Thankfully the ACUs are all-weather, dirt and grime resistant!

Just not resistant to tearing...especially the crotch. I once did a two hour KLE down range with my goods hanging out and didn't even realize it...it certainly explained the lack of conversation from the person I had the meeting with.

Just not resistant to tearing...especially the crotch. I once did a two hour KLE down range with my goods hanging out and didn't even realize it...it certainly explained the lack of conversation from the person I had the meeting with.

Don't feel bad. I walked around an entire day once with a rip in my pants on the back. I kept wondering why the recruits kept giggling when I went by and I couldn't figure it out...

Don't feel bad. I walked around an entire day once with a rip in my pants on the back. I kept wondering why the recruits kept giggling when I went by and I couldn't figure it out...

I thought drills were supposed to look out for their battles? I suppose they were just laughing in the day room...

When I was an AIT instructor giggling recruits must mean they have too much time on their hands and that is unacceptable. Usually some vigorous physical exercise or vigorous cleaning of something was in order in that situation.

Back