Hi

Bikash

My name is Bikash Basnet and im originally from Nepal. Recently Ive been staying in Frankenberg ,Hessen,Germany. May be it sounds crazy to say that i love army and i love this profession. I had a dream that i would join army in Nepal but that was time that brought me to Germany and made me rest here. No matter what, since i came here that's Wat Ive been looking for, im looking for army career centers. And to be honest im just 17 years old and im a refugee to Germany. Ive been staying in Germany as a asylum seeker and its been 3 months. I got no papers with me, i mean no passport and i heard that to join German army someone must have passport or papers, but for god sake i got nothing like that.
I would be very gladful if anyone could just answer me and clear my confusion, Please.
Can i join German Army?
I have a status of REFUGEE here in Germany. And in Nepal Ive completed my Higher Secondary Level i.e. 12 grade taking Biology as my major subjects but here in Germany im in Grade class 9, im studying Deutsch Language and can speak little bit of Deutsch also. I can speak fluent English, Nepalese and Hindi.
Would be glad if i could get reply of my questions as soon as possible.
Regards
Bikash Basnet

Back