HI

aprilangel

Hi there, how you doing :smile:...I'm doing great....
Currently, I have never served but have family members who have. I have a healthy respect for the values and opinions of those that have, do and will serve in the Military. In particular, I personally like watching jets do their thing and learning about the technology and capabilites of all aircraft....
Cheers from Aprilangel.

Last edited:
Thanks for making me welcome...much appreciated, have a great day/night people and i'll be sure to check out the avionics info Missileer.:smile:

Last edited:
Well I see from the amount of posts you people have...your the big guns around here, so i'm honoured and humbled to be welcomed by such elite company :salute2: Thanks again :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks for making me welcome...much appreciated, have a great day/night people and i'll be sure to check out the avionics info Missileer.:smile:

Well, since the only thing I contribute to the aviation programs here at work is electronics support, I'm more concerned with counter measures and radar than keeping the thing in the air. :-D Personally, I prefer staying in the Ground Systems division, M1A2s don't fall out of the sky.:visor:

Well, since the only thing I contribute to the aviation programs here at work is electronics support, I'm more concerned with counter measures and radar than keeping the thing in the air. :-D Personally, I prefer staying in the Ground Systems division, M1A2s don't fall out of the sky.:visor:

...initially we were talking avionics right, well i'm no rocket scientist, but changing the electrical properties of air could be an interesting way to past the time I think....just a thought really :-D

...don't know why and this may seem strange but i just had how the Australian Platypus' beak has the ability to use electrial currents to detect pray, come to mind...strange connection I suppose, like I said I don't know why that's coming to mind, maybe cause its 5.30am here and my brains still sleepy....that's my excuse anyways and i'm sticking to it :-D

...anyway bold silly girl question for you...do you do much/anything or underpin even with quantum optics, or better still quantum information in your support role by way of, or in terms of considering measuring interference maybe, or even on a research level is that being considered much when in the development of such stealth advances maybe? Dumb question likely but thought I'd ask anyway, and likely shows i'm no expert on such things.....

...falling from the clouds' not so bad when it's like this...just gotta watch those mountain sides though...what I wouldn't give to be doing that...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JR5bDfD5XV8&NR=1

....if a chopper can lift cargo like this then i'd feel safe with a plane not dropping its own load...bring on the jets i say....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=5mp-MJfDs8s

...have a great day Missileer, i'm sure i've put a smile on your face anyhow now... :cheers:

Last edited:
Back