hi

My name is Kevin Lan, i am a first year commerce student in University of British Columbia.

I like politics and military history very much.
I am looking foward to have a great time with you guys.

sure, I immigrated to Canada from China about 5 years ago, and I came from Taiyuan, Shanxi province, PRC.

I want to pursue a career in international trade and promote trading between China and Canada.

I am also a video game fan, espcially strategy and action games, like the Total War series, Call of Duty series, Civilization series and Age of Empire series.

My political view is sort of in the middle. I am pro-busines (guess that is right wing) and progessive in social issues (like minority rights, cuz i am a visible minority in Canada too).

:pirate2: does call duty has chinese version? I think alot people study english because they don't know how to play these games.

ha..before I came to Canada, I was a huge fan for Medal of Honor series. I could beat the game by just shooting and killing. However, i have to admit that the game is more fun to play after I am fluent in English.

I bought a copy of Call of Duty 2 years ago when i went back to China. The game was still in English in China. HOwever, the game includes a personnel tag of 101st Airborn division. That was sort of cool.

Back