Hi

HPFCRC

Hello, I'm new to the board. I am a military enthusiast. I spent 2 years in JROTC in high school making E-5. I can't join the military right now, but have been talking with a seargent friend of mine who is gonna swear me in as honorary. So the HPFCRC stands for Honorary Private First Class Rabid Chipmunk. (PFC cause that's what my jrotc time would have earned me in rank.) Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Whoa, that was a little much! LOL) Anyway, have fun here!!!

A bit of topic, but is that you FutureHMSgrad in that pic?

But no less welcome to you HPFCRC

[Hi guys,I'm really new to this stuff. My interest in the army life is because of my dad. He was in the army for over 25 years and had seen it all. When my dad passed away a little over a year ago I was going through his army pride and found a few of items that I could not identified. Since I am also new to the web thing, I guess like a kid with a new toy, I was looking for info on a pin and came across your site and was very excited that I could talk to someone that might be able to help me find out about these things. I hope someone out there will be able to help me. Thanks for letting me join your form.

ladye said:
[Hi guys,I'm really new to this stuff. My interest in the army life is because of my dad. He was in the army for over 25 years and had seen it all. When my dad passed away a little over a year ago I was going through his army pride and found a few of items that I could not identified. Since I am also new to the web thing, I guess like a kid with a new toy, I was looking for info on a pin and came across your site and was very excited that I could talk to someone that might be able to help me find out about these things. I hope someone out there will be able to help me. Thanks for letting me join your form.

Welcome ladye and am sorry for your loss. Your family and our nation lost a patriot. You need to start your own welcome thread so everyone will be able to see it. Just click on "New Topic" and say Hello or whatever and move your post from here to there.

ladye said:

Welcome ladye and am sorry for your loss. Your family and our nation lost a patriot. You need to start your own welcome thread so everyone will be able to see it. Just click on "New Topic" and say Hello or whatever and move your post from here to there.

Back