Hi

jazdrew

Well, found this site while looking for jokes to send hubby while he's away (CAV unit). Know he'll be interested in checking you out when he gets back home. From what I've seen/read so far this site is awesome. I'm a lowly old Pay Clerk so don't have anything to contribute, just love reading all the good stuff, bad stuff, catty bitchfight stuff :lol:

:cheers: from Down Under.

Welcome to the forums Becks.. :)

I'm sure you'll have something to contribute with as well.

But where are the catfights(?) you're talking about???
Have I missed them?? :shock: :lol:

Thanks for the welcomes all.

Redleg - okay, so they're not so much catty bitchfights (just thought it sounded good)
:lol:
Maybe more like interesting discussions :lol:

Hi Doody,

Bloody crap actually. A household to organise for next posting in 2 months, 5 kids to control, work, blah, blah, blah.....

I'm goin' great :lol:

Plenty of amusing myself :lol:

Welcome to the forums. I have the utmost respect to military spouses. My wife always told me that her job was tougher than mine :)

:lol:

women always get the tougher job. very rare for the man to stay home and cope with kids and all, worse when you have to do it while also working.

actually, the worse part is when we are both off on exercise or other duties etc and having to organise someone to come in and look after everything. sometimes we can be away for a couple of weeks at a time.

luckily for me, being in Pay I rarely have to go off :lol: one bonus to being in admin side instead of cavalry (they don't let females into any combat roles over here.....yet

Back