Hi, from Poland!!

Hello my name is Magda.I'm from Poland. Now I'm still a civil , but I wanna be a soldier.Thats why in next year I'm going to military school to make my dream come true:)
Please wish me luck ;)Greetings for all!

Hello Magda ;) . It’s good to see someone from Poland on the forums (finally).

I hope that your plans will come true.

Enjoy your stay

Welcome.

VenomPL is right. It is really rare to find anyone form Poland here.

Half my family is from Poland, and we've unfortunately been out of touch since the 1980s...

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me and for a good words. I hope that I will proudly represent small group from Poland :) Special hello to compatriot Venom - I'm here to support You;)

Good to hear that Magda your support will be most welcome (btw my name is Piotr – in English Peter).

Where do you want to study: Akademia Obrony Narodowej (National Defence University), Wojskowa Akademia Techniczna (Military University of Technology), Wyższa Szkoła Oficerskiej Sił Powietrznych (Polish Air Force Academy) or maybe elsewhere ?

I'm from Poznań and I am very mad that they closed our WSO and now it's only in Wroclaw.(but I heard that they will reactivate - beceuse our school was the best ;)
I was thinking about Military University of Technology beceuse I used to study in Warsaw and I though to maybe stay in there.
But now I'm determined to stay in Poznań and I want to go to our SPWL.

Oh, I forget - my name is Magda, nice to meet you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back