Hi

laurenbeaty

Well, Here goes the intro. I'm a housewife for now. At least until Feb. 01, 2005. Then I go to WTC for the Army. I live in a small town in Texas called Carthage. I found this site through google. Thanks.

I will be going through a 4 week boot camp at WTC at Ft. Knox. It is part of the blue to green program. I am prior Navy.

----------------------------

And Thanks.

Hey there!

Hi! With blue-to-green, how did you get that program? What are the pre-req for it? Let me guess, "Nuc's need not apply", or is there hope for us yet? Good luck!

There's info on it at www.goarmy.com
I got into it by being prior service navy. pre-req is that you are prior service, have completed boot at last or current branch of service, and if you are still serving for your last branch. It's pretty easy, just talk to a recruiter and they can get you more info on it.

Oh, a couple more good websites to find out more info is www.military.com and www.usmilitary.about.com

Hope this helps.

----------------------------------

By the way, It doen't matter what your rank was in the Navy or any other branch. If your rate crosses over then you stay in it, usually. Otherwise, they will retrain you into a new MOS.

mod edit: Do not post back to back. Use the edit option to add to a post.

Welcome, I've been to Carthage I live in Rowlett now but was born in East Texas, Jacksonville in Cherokee Co. Good luck and hang around.

Back