Hi

Lunatik

Hi everyone! I've been posting for a while and was welcomed by Red already through PM but just saw this section and wanted to say hello. :)

Also, how can I add a text/image signature? :salute2:

Welcome Lunatik. I believe you can get the answers to most of your questions in FAQ/rules about user privileges. I think all you have to do is be a member to upload signatures.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I found that out, you have to have posted 20 posts to be able to upload a signature. That's when that option appears on the member's CP. Just like it takes 10 posts to be able to see certain parts of the forum.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence, I don't know, lol. But I can now upload a signature when I get around to it. :)

I'll check out the FAQ anyway. Thanks.

Welcome.
I see you are already an avid poster which is always a good thing. So what is your relation to the military and are you living in the Ukraine?

Welcome.
I see you are already an avid poster which is always a good thing. So what is your relation to the military and are you living in the Ukraine?
Thanks 13th. Have to admit, I'm starting to enjoy our conversations/discussions in many topics as well. I live in the US and am as much a red blooded American as Lincoln, lol, but have family roots in Ukraine and Turkey. So, I consider myself a Turkish-Ukrainian-American. Lol, talk about identity crisis... :)

Are you from South Korea? If so, anyaa! (hello?)

Last edited:
Back