Hi

Miss Janis

Well, this is not my kind of forum. I was looking around and found it by accident. I was looking at some pictures of Iran soliders. They make me register to view more pictures. Oh well, here I go.

I am a student at University of Arizona and study chemistry. I don't have any military background so I don't know anything. :D

Well, this is not my kind of forum. I was looking around and found it by accident. I was looking at some pictures of Iran soliders. They make me register to view more pictures. Oh well, here I go.

I am a student at University of Arizona and study chemistry. I don't have any military background so I don't know anything. :D

hello... welcome

hehehehe... I got you sign up :-o

hello... welcome

hehehehe... I got you sign up :-o

Hahaha, yeah it seems like. Thanks a lot for dragging me in, just kidding. I'm sure this forum is going to be very interesting. I'm pretty active in the dog forum, but this is something new and different. I'm sure you don't get to see that many civilians chit chat in here. :-o

Hahaha, yeah it seems like. Thanks a lot for dragging me in, just kidding. I'm sure this forum is going to be very interesting. I'm pretty active in the dog forum, but this is something new and different. I'm sure you don't get to see that many civilians chit chat in here. :-o

ah, we have many civilians here. dont worry! :angel:

Welcome to the forums Janis.
As you may already have noticed we have many civilians in here so you shouldn't worry about being the only one in here. :)

Back