hi

Welcome aboard, young marine sergeant. 8)

Like Bulldogg said this is the forum where you tell all of us about you. What are your interests? How old are you? Do you belong to the military, if so, what branch, what rank, how long have you been in?

I'am a Staff sergent in the Young Marines. My intrests are marines, kill, marines, kill, marines, kill, marines, kill, marines, kill. :rambo: :rambo: lol come on do i really have to go on? and no I'am not changing my name because i diserve every letter in it. nuff said. I also dont like people talking crap about our military personel. I take it very seriously. just because the people complaining dont have balls to do it them selves doesnt mean they can slam on the military.

young marine wannabee said:
I'am a Staff sergent in the Young Marines. My intrests are marines, kill, marines, kill, marines, kill, marines, kill, marines, kill.

My advice to you is to throttle down.

.............I'am not event going to waiste my time with you people....I will not get why did someone change my name?!?! my name is Young Marine Sergeant. I'M A YOUNG MARINE SERGEANT..............I'M NOT A WANNABEE UNDERSTOOD?!?! I Thank some members for the warm welcome but, one meber here changed my name, I just feel sorry for you, acting so childish. and he/she doesnt even have the balls to show himself!?!? pathetic.

I'am sorry the other members had to read this some of you here are good people, but not all of you.

Last edited:
I changed your username after I had sent you a mail where I asked you to clarify the "sergeant" part of your username.

We do not allow military ranks/titles in usernames unless they have been earned in real life, so I changed the username after you failed to answer my mail.

Clear enough for you????

Fair winds and following seas

Welcome Young Marine (Wannabee or Sergeant). lol

We all started somewhere (E-1) and progressed through the ranks if we could keep our noses clean.

NOW - it is your turn.

Before you slam your elders for teasing you - remember they were there before you were born. They DO deserve a little respect - they have made it a lot easier for little 'snotties' like you.

So enjoy yourself and:

May you have the blessing of the Valkieries and may they never have occasion to collect your soul.

I have just noticed we are unable to "kick them when they're down" ie reputation is disabled on a banned member, even a temporarily banned one. I hope he is able to get his testosterone in check and adapt to posting here, there is a wealth of wisdom available on these boards for people with ears to hear.

Back