Hi, my names Lupos

Lupos

Hello, my name is Lupos. If you have not guessed already, I get the name from the Latin word for wolf. I am a 17 year old kid living in New Jersey of Italian and German heritage. I look to join the US Navy in order to serve my country, help the current war effort as much asI can, and also to help pay for college. I look foward to having a lotof good conversations with you all.[/b]

hey man, these guys willl tell u everything you need to know, welcome to the forums ;)

Thanks a lot for welcoming me everyone. To answer a question I recieved, I am planning on enlisting as a normal sailor. I would like to get to know what it is like at the enlisted level before I think about trying to get a commission. I know it is very hard for an enlisted sailor to get a commission,but I believe that if I want it enough that I could get there.

Actually it is rather easy now to go for your commission in the Navy. They have many programs you can enroll in such as the Seaman to Admiral program. If you ever have any questions about that I would be glad to field some for you. I know quite a bit about this subject.

Back