Hi, My Name is stephenwinkler

stephenwinkler

I was watching a television program about the ten best bombers and then I did research on the internet on the ten greatest bombers, which is why I landed on this site.

I was shocked and dismayed that nobody mentioned the Convair B-36D Peacemaker. For innovation alone, the aircraft should merit consideration. For example, although pusher propellers were proposed for a blue-print version of the Martin XB-16, the bomber was never built. Although the Pratt and Whitney R-4360 Wasp Majors were proposed for the Douglas XB-31, that was another blue-print bomber. The new engines were used in the Northrop XB-35, but that one never went into production. No bomber ever was built with six engines, although it was proposed for the Martin XB-16. So we have America's first intercontinental bomber with six pusher-propeller twenty-eight cylinder engines supplanted by the first time use of four jet engines. Ten engines! What a giant! The first time production use of the Pratt and Whitney Wasp Majors! What power! A bomber that could bomb Russia or Germany and return to the states. What range!

Why do people go "Welcome..."?

Have some more spirit, you stooges!!!

Be like this yuleh:

SUP BRO HOWS IT GOIN? WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :peace:

Back