Hi from Italy

Greenhat

Hi to all the forum friends.
Some words to present myself.....( please sorry all the eventually mistakes about my bad english!!).
My name is Max, i'm a 37 years old ,former Sottotenente di vascello (junior Leutnant) commando operator of GOI - COMSUBIN from 1987 to 2000. Actually discharged with honour and currently member of COMSUBIN reserve ,i'm still really interesting to the military world giving my experience in form of collaboration in some military enthusiast sites with particular attention to the special forces oriented ones.
Of course my collaboration is strictly limited by the boundaries of classification for more about mission and equipment but i will be happy to be of some kind of help (photo, description or so) for all your enquires regarding bdu, camo, basic equipment organization and in general any kind of no clasified items.
Please feel free to ask me any request that could be of interest for you.
Thanks for the hospitality on your community.
Max

Welcome to the Forums Max. :)

Interesting career you have there, looking forward to learn more about the Italian military system.

Hey me too. Was in Siccily not soo lon ago and seen some of the military.

In Messina, pretty mean looking force you have.

:rambo:

Woooooow that's BIG news guys!

One more Italian! We're two in all now. Welcome aboard GreenHat. Nice to have you around. 8)

Welcome and don't worry about your English. We're all pretty bad at it but can figure out what most mean.

Back