Hi, I'm Michaela Salas

YmSsgtSalas97

Hi, I'm MIchaela Salas. I am currently a high school student looking for advice about how to start a JROTC unit at my school. I found this website while trying to find a way to start a unit at my school. I have been wanting to start one at my school but never seem to know where to start.

If you know how to start a unit, I would be happy to listen. Thank you and have a nice day.

:p

Hi Michaela!

Welcome to the international madhouse!

Watch out for Capt. Frogman, he's a smooth operator :D

As to your query, I can't help you, but we have many American members, and I'm sure they will be able to!

Good luck!

i helped one get started in my school first off you need to talk to the principle at yourschool or go to the district office.. you need to get together what branch and what other jrotc are doing for exaples what yall would be doing is voulnteer work for town, drill and riffel team and thing of the sprt. and then you need to 100 signitures from students and teachers.

Welcome to the forum. can't help with your query as I'm on a different continent, as for CF and his sidekick tankie, they are on different planet! :D

Back