Hi. I'm looking for a job

Welcome to the Forums. But let me get this straight...you're a 16 year old looking to sign on with a PMC?

Although I have no experience with PMC's (and have no desire to), I can tell you that unless you have some sort of military experience, chances are...you won't even be looked at twice. If you are serious about joining on with any sort of PMC, I would suggest joining the military, preferably Infantry, and after you've got a few years under your belt and have seen a few things, you can make an educated decision on whether or not it's for you.

Until then...put your plans of joining a PMC on hold.

Just some friendly advice.

Hi. I'm looking for a job in some small military company. I can work in the field. If someone has some proposition for me , write me a message here or my mail malickitomek@yahoo.pl . Thanks
If you really thought this was a good place to get in touch with a private military contractor who'd be interested in hiring some random guy from Poland, maybe you should have also provided a link to your CV/resume?

Actually there are a few contractors who don't have military experience. Those might have been first generation PMCs though and they were always very very rare. Often those individuals spend a fortune getting qualifications and stuff to be eligible. Makes more sense to let the government pay for all that for you.

Back