Hi friends

Boet Faas

I sure feel welcomed to this forum, thank you. I will be upfront as to why I decided to get searching for a new forum. Was registered at military photos.net but got kicked of just recently as they say I was to aggressive, imagine that! I geuss when a pom tells a SA that he knows more about SA history than a SA himself yet fails to prove a single fact out of all the troll that he posts, it gets to a person. Anyway, sure he's not around here so I'll get going. :stupid:

Hello everyone!!

i'll have to get used to the abbreviation SA, for i connect it with sth else... reading sa,ss and such things is always a short moment of shock for germans i guess ;), welcome though

i'll have to get used to the abbreviation SA, for i connect it with sth else... reading sa,ss and such things is always a short moment of shock for germans i guess ;), welcome though
Nice to meet you, I have like a trillion questions I would like to ask Germans on their role in WWII, just always to scared that they might take offence at it. But I think it is important for historical purposes. I have a huge amount of respect for the German military, dont think they are called the "Whermacht" anymore though. Yet it took alot to keep the world hostage for 6 years.

Yet it took alot to keep the world hostage for 6 years.
If that were true war would have been over much sooner I guess, but truthfully- there were many allies and more who supported German Ideals that time, though understandably no one wants to admit his cooperation today- but i think that would be a topic for the discussion area in the ww2 forums ;).

Back