Hi everyone!

Funnyhaha

Hey folks, I stumbled across this place looking for military jokes. My daughter is in AF basic training, so my wife and I try and write her a letter each day and include a joke to maybe brighten her day a little. I vividly recall how much I treasured each letter I received in BMT all those years ago.

I retired from the USAF in 2006 and love all things military. I live out in the Rocky Mountains, but every week, we get overflown by a pair of F-16's and I can't help but go out and watch them. I suspect they are ANG, but by the time I hear em and run outside, they are too far away to see the tail markings.

I particularly enjoy hearing stories from other branches. I probably should have joined the Navy since I've been fascinated by submarines since I was a kid watching Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

I've read a few hundred pages here and especially enjoyed the humor section. I'd heard most of them before, but still had a good laugh. Guess that's enough of an intro. See you guys in the forums.

Dan

Back