Hi Everyone

--

December 13th, 2005  
Sharp360

Topic: Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone!

Some of you may have noticed my post in the General area, and Doody suggested that I come here and introduce myself, and since I did not notice this board, I thought it would be an awesome idea. My friends call me Donny, and I go by SharpShooter in games, so Sharp is my name here . I've been visiting this board for some times, ever since I did a Google search for "great military quotes" and found this amazing site and community. Im a 17 year old student from Orange County, California and I will be 18 in about a month. Im planning on heading to college next year hopefully at USC where I hope to get my degree in Architecture. During the summers between classes I will be heading to take courses for the Marine Corps so that after I graduate from college I can enter the Marines as a Second Lieutenant. I would head to an Academy such as the Naval Academy then the Marine Corps, but I think I would want that traditional college experience, otherwise I would regret it. Well, thats my intro and once again, this is an amazing site.

-Donny
December 14th, 2005  
bulldogg

Welcome to the boards Donny... ah, the Inland Empire... I miss the cali-mex food from your neck of the woods bruv.
December 14th, 2005  
Chief Bones

Welcome aboard.
--
December 14th, 2005  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums Donny.
Glad to hear that you like the site..
December 14th, 2005  
DTop

Donny, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here with us.
December 14th, 2005  
Missileer

Welcome Donny. If you gotta be from California, Orange C. is the place. Kidding. Man, Architecture, do it, do it, do it. My neighbor is an Architect and I find it a fascinating subject.
December 14th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Welcome to the forums.
December 14th, 2005  
Jäger

Hi Donny, welcome to the forums
December 14th, 2005  
tomtom22

Welcome aboard, Sharp360.
December 15th, 2005  
Fox

Welcome to the forums, Donny!