Hi Everyone

Sharp360

Hi Everyone!

Some of you may have noticed my post in the General area, and Doody suggested that I come here and introduce myself, and since I did not notice this board, I thought it would be an awesome idea. My friends call me Donny, and I go by SharpShooter in games, so Sharp is my name here :D. I've been visiting this board for some times, ever since I did a Google search for "great military quotes" and found this amazing site and community. Im a 17 year old student from Orange County, California and I will be 18 in about a month. Im planning on heading to college next year hopefully at USC where I hope to get my degree in Architecture. During the summers between classes I will be heading to take courses for the Marine Corps so that after I graduate from college I can enter the Marines as a Second Lieutenant. I would head to an Academy such as the Naval Academy then the Marine Corps, but I think I would want that traditional college experience, otherwise I would regret it. Well, thats my intro :smile: and once again, this is an amazing site.

-Donny

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards Donny... ah, the Inland Empire... I miss the cali-mex food from your neck of the woods bruv.

Welcome to the forums Donny.
Glad to hear that you like the site.. :)

Welcome Donny. If you gotta be from California, Orange C. is the place. Kidding. Man, Architecture, do it, do it, do it. My neighbor is an Architect and I find it a fascinating subject.

Back