Hi everyone!!! :D

JohnnyH

Hey everyone, Just chanced on this board looking up Lt Gen Harold G. Moore (USA-Ret) on google. I'M a miliary enthusiest who is considering joining up. I'M From and currently living in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada and Have ben looking for a half decent military discussion board for a while. I hope I have found what I am looking for here.

thanks in advance for the welcome if one should be given!
peace! :rambo:

Well welcome JohnnyH :) I hope you learn some things here and good luck with yuor decision whether or not to enlist in the Canadian military.

welcome.

For more on Hal Moore and his actions in the Ia Drang Valley/Pleiku, visit www.lzxray.com . it even has video..I spent a good 2 hours at that site the other day.

Welcome to the Forums, JohnnyH. It's good to see another Nova Scotian around here.

JohnnyH said:
Have ben looking for a half decent military discussion board for a while.

You can find a lot of half decent discussions here, so I believe you've come to the right place.. :D

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

ENRG said:
Y'ello and welcome to the forum. :D

-Cough- Have you read the rules? -Cough-

Ummm .... Err will a Forrest Gump Esque "Yes Drill Sergeant" work?

If not then No im afraide i didnt im on a few other message boards and find they end up pretty much the same with a li'l common sense.
Did I break any?

AND cool dude nice to chance on another nova scotian here.
Thanks for the welcome
I don't know how active I will be for the next few days seeing as I work allot and just purchased DOOM III.

But I will post often.

Thanks again

JohnnyH said:
I don't know how active I will be for the next few days seeing as I work allot and just purchased DOOM III.

Has it been released??? :shock:

Please post a review of it in the games forum!!!! :twisted:

Welcome to the forum johnny. I am a moderator on another military history forum. If you need information just send me a PM. I'll be glad to share it with you. It's pretty awesome too. I hope you enjoy yourself while your here.

Back