Hi am new!

liznkids

Hi.
I wanted to join and get to know you all! I am a civilian now, But I am applying to be an Army Chaplain, and if accepted, hope to go Reserve.
I am a 45 yr old mother of four, aged 7,9,13 and 15 and I am looking at the second half of life and I want to serve God and country and help out our men and women here or overseas. I am 1/2way thru seminary and go before the accessions board in a few months.
I look forward to hearing how Chaplains might best serve you, and what it is like to be a Chaplain from those who are.
I hope the Army accepts me, and that I might meet some of you someday.
Anyway, thanks for letting me post!
Cute emoticons...:type:

Liz

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, liznkids. :cool:

You might want to send a PM to Padre, who is a member and is a chaplain in the Australian Army.

Hi.
I wanted to join and get to know you all! I am a civilian now, But I am applying to be an Army Chaplain, and if accepted, hope to go Reserve.
I am a 45 yr old mother of four, aged 7,9,13 and 15 and I am looking at the second half of life and I want to serve God and country and help out our men and women here or overseas. I am 1/2way thru seminary and go before the accessions board in a few months.
I look forward to hearing how Chaplains might best serve you, and what it is like to be a Chaplain from those who are.
I hope the Army accepts me, and that I might meet some of you someday.
Anyway, thanks for letting me post!
Cute emoticons...:type:

Liz

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, my sister is a chaplain for the protestant lutheran church in bavaria.

So you are saying your sister is a father?

Sorry I tried to resist.
:)

there seems to be no female version of "Pfarrerin", SHE is Mrs Chaplain/ Reverend... argh- not my fault your language is weird :bang:, she preaches - and gets money from her church for it and has a degree in theology- call it how you'd call it ok ;) ?

Back