hi all, Shalom - Page 4




 
--
 
June 9th, 2013  
fuggazza
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Firstly, I never agree to anything, with thugs who support Rogue states and War Criminals, secondly that is utter bullsh!t and you know it.

There was never any word of Hamas using human shields until videos and photos of the IDF doing it came to light and immediately the Hasbara Trolls sprang into action doing what they do best, accusing the Palestinians of the crimes the IDF were caught out at.



A request for material relating to War Crimes and the perpetrators is hardly what one would normally post in a "Welcome thread". Maybe we should ask for it to be moved to an appropriate thread, like "War Crimes Photos Wanted"



The only problem being that the IDF have so many photos and videos of their war crimes on the net, he knows his money is safe.
yeh its a shame that a bitter twisted knuckle head like yourself doesn't know when to drop a argument , i'm no thug and have lived out there which is more than can be said for you , so my decisions of what i believe is based on my experience not a load of crap collected over the internet so you can refer to me as a thug all you want but again you're wrong!!! so have nothing else to say to you as you're actually boring me now!
June 9th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuggazza
yeh its a shame that a bitter twisted knuckle head like yourself doesn't know when to drop a argument , i'm no thug and have lived out there which is more than can be said for you , so my decisions of what i believe is based on my experience not a load of crap collected over the internet so you can refer to me as a thug all you want but again you're wrong!!! so have nothing else to say to you as you're actually boring me now!
Plenty of brainwashed idiots went to Nazi Germany and thought that was a great system too, one of them was called William Joyce (Lord Haw Haw), obviously you and he are of the same mentality, and the fact that you support a Nazi based regime, is all anyone needs to judge you. The fact that you have actually been there and still can't see the truth is even greater proof. I noticed that you don't appear to live there any more, why don't you move there if it's such a great place, you'd be in good company?

Like most of your type, you think that the rest of the world lives under a rock somewhere, the truth is, that we see what goes on in these sh!tholes before the people who actually live there, as our news is not delayed, sanitised or withheld by censorship restrictions.
June 9th, 2013  
RusCan2013
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Plenty of brainwashed idiots went to Nazi Germany and thought that was a great system too, one of them was called William Joyce (Lord Haw Haw), obviously you and he are of the same mentality, and the fact that you support a Nazi based regime, is all anyone needs to judge you. The fact that you have actually been there and still can't see the truth is even greater proof.

Like most of your type, you think that the rest of the world lives under a rock somewhere, the truth is, that we see what goes on in these sh!tholes before the people who actually live there, as our news is not delayed, sanitised or withheld by censorship restrictions.
After the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917, in 1920s, tens of thousands of American Marxists went to the USSR, defected. Most later ended up in GULags
--
June 10th, 2013  
fuggazza
 

Topic: yawn


Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Plenty of brainwashed idiots went to Nazi Germany and thought that was a great system too, one of them was called William Joyce (Lord Haw Haw), obviously you and he are of the same mentality, and the fact that you support a Nazi based regime, is all anyone needs to judge you. The fact that you have actually been there and still can't see the truth is even greater proof. I noticed that you don't appear to live there any more, why don't you move there if it's such a great place, you'd be in good company?

Like most of your type, you think that the rest of the world lives under a rock somewhere, the truth is, that we see what goes on in these sh!tholes before the people who actually live there, as our news is not delayed, sanitised or withheld by censorship restrictions.
like i said nothing left to say to you, being you fly the australian flag it's somewhat hypocritical of you to banging on about nazis and zionism being your lot went a step further and tried to wipe out the aborigines , and if you actually believe that no media is not government controlled in someway you're actually more stupid than you already appear to be
June 10th, 2013  
fuggazza
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Firstly, I'm not your "Pal" or anything even vaguely like it. If you steal someone's land and treat them like animals and you get what you deserve. There are no innocent civilians in Palestine except the Palestinians. If Zionists elect to move into a war zone they to have to suffer the consequences, and with almost all being or having been reservists they are legitimate targets.

We know you are not interested, just like the Nazis weren't interested in the plight of the Jews.

Point out one piece of BS I have stated,... you can't because I can back it all up as I have said here on this forum a dozen times before. Each of you Zionazis comes along thinking that you have all the answers, but you don't, we've seen it all before and answered all of your standard Zionazi lies before.

Israel is the worlds worst rogue regime, with over 200 UN resolutions against it. many of which are binding resolutions of the UN Security Council.

There have been photos of kids watching fighters firing on Israelis but there has never been a verified case of Hamas using human shields, BUT, there have been many cases of Israelis doing it, many with video evidence. So who are the Terrorist cowards? Get you facts right.

IDF Using Children as Human Shields


The courageous mujahid entered their family home and murdered them in their sleep. "Horror in Samaria: Terrorist murders family of 5," by Yair Altman for Ynet News, March 12:
Horror in Samaria: A terrorist infiltrated the West Bank settlement of Itamar, southeast of Nablus, early Saturday and stabbed five family members to death.

The shocking attack occurred around 1 am as the terrorist entered the family home and murdered three children aged 11, 3, and a baby girl along with their parents. The victims were apparently sleeping as the killer came in.

Itamar residents reported that shots were heard in the area; the terrorist managed to flee the scene.

Three other children at the home, a 12-year-old girl and her two brothers, aged 6 and 2, were able to escape to a nearby house and inform their neighbors of the attack.

The terrorist who carried out the massacre cut the fence surrounding Itamar and entered the home of the victims through the window, an initial probe of the murder showed. Authorities could not immediately discount the possibility that more than one attacker was involved in the murder.

'Toys next to pools of blood'
Following an initial report of the incident, large IDF and police forces rushed to the site. The Air Force also joined the effort to track down the terrorist, deploying numerous aircraft in the area. The night’s sky was lit up with flares, as special IDF and police forces were called in to assist in the manhunt.

The IDF Spokesman’s Office said “troops are scouring the area in search of the suspect. The IDF is performing inspections at all crossing points set up in the region.”

Magen David Adom ambulance service teams pronounced the victims dead at the scene. MDA spokesman Zaki Heller said the ambulance service got a call around 1 am and dispatched large teams of paramedics to the area.

“When rescue forces entered the house they encountered a very difficult sight...There were five people there who were hurt. We could do nothing but pronounce them dead,” he said.
Paramedic Kabaha Muayua was among the first responders at the site and described the horrific scene he encountered.

“We could not help the first four stab victims. Following an inspection of the scene I spotted an infant of about three who still had a pulse. We engaged in lengthy resuscitation efforts but had to pronounce him dead,” he said. “The murder scene was shocking. Kids’ toys right next to pools of blood.”

Paramedic Gil Moscowitz, who serves as MDA’s director of operations, said teams dispatched to the home discovered “parents and three children who were brutally murdered.”
“The parents were lying next to each other in their room…we found three bodies in the master bedroom; the two parents and a baby,” he said....



THIS IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT ALSO PRETTY MUCH A DAILY OCCURANCE, I CAN SHOW YOU COUNTLESS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF HAMAS TERRORIZING THE PEOPLE THEY CLAIM TO PROTECT, SO AGAIN YOU'RE FULL B.S AND YES THERE HAS BEEN PLENTY OF INCIDENTS OF ISRAELI SOLDIERS BEING WAY OUT OF LINE BUT TATS THE SAME IN EVERY ARMY YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR COLLECTION OF IDIOTS, YOU SEE WHAT YOU ONLY WANT TO SEE, SO SAVE YOUR B.S FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL STROKE YOUR EGO
June 10th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
These scumbag settlers build their homes on stolen land in the occupied West Bank,... in blatant contravention of International Law, and then squeal like stuck pigs when they get what they have asked for.

You Zionists are grand masters of the sympathy card aren't you? Again sorry the world is a wake up to you. You deliberately put your own head in the fire, don't go whining for sympathy.

I noticed there was not a mention of the thousands of Palestinian children deliberately targeted with White Phosphorus, HE, random deliberate gunfire and being used as "target practice" by snipers, as admitted by members of the IDF.

Suck it up buster.
June 10th, 2013  
fuggazza
 
like i said nothing left to say to you, so suck it up buster!!
June 10th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuggazza
like i said nothing left to say to you, so suck it up buster!!
There's an echo in your hollow head, I just heard my last statement again.

AND of course no answer, because you have no legitimate answer, you are just another Hasbara troll trying unsuccessfully to excuse the War crimes and Crimes against humanity of the Nazi based Israeli regime.
June 10th, 2013  
fuggazza
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
There's an echo in your hollow head, I just heard my last statement again.

AND of course no answer, because you have no legitimate answer, you are just another Hasbara troll trying unsuccessfully to excuse the War crimes and Crimes against humanity of the Nazi based Israeli regime.
like i said i have plenty of answers and as your theories have plenty of holes in them, unfortunatley due to your hill billy attitude i've done talking with you it's a shame you don't try and get a life because you really have no fuc!ing idea what you are talking about and it obviously feeds the racist attitude inside yourself, yet again funny how you gave me no answer about your own country's crime!!!!
you really are full of sh!t hence why you are on here as no-one else you know will listen to it
June 10th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
That's odd, because for someone who has "no idea" I seem to have the agreement of most of the first world's democracies and many Jews, that Israel is an illegal, racist regime. It's weird how for somebody who is allegedly so wrong, I can find so much evidence including raw video evidence to support what I say, whereas your best comeback is totally unsupported denial. So far you haven't even attempted to disprove a single thing I've said and we all know why that is don't we? You know that you can't win, any more than a supporter of the Nazis could win.

A few Headlines.
Quote:
14 UN Security Council members criticize U.S. for blocking condemnation of Israel (Ha'aretz Jun 2013)
US alone as Israel condemned in UN Security Council( The Australian Dec. 2012)
UN security council's EU members to condemn Israeli settlements expansion
.(The Guardian 2012)
Britain and US condemn Israel's Jewish settlement plan (Guardian 2012)
UN, EU, Russia Condemn Israeli Settlements (Voice Of America News)
And, No! I'm not just here, being a contributing member to B'Tselem which of course you will know all about, seeing they uncover all your lies. I'm also a supporter of several other Jewish Anti Zionist groups.

There are 224 binding resolutions by the UN Security Council, all of which have been ignored by Israel and hundreds more General Resolutions. Any other state having a record like this would have been bombed back to the stone age 50 years ago. It would never have been allowed to get to this stage.
Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._and_Palestine