June 8th, 2013  
Team Infidel

welcome..
June 8th, 2013  
Sevens

Welcome aboard.
June 8th, 2013  
fuggazza

sorry pal seen my share of it out there and you are far from right i guess you also agree with the suicide bombers and terrorists that target the innocent civillians out there, at least Israel target the enemy fighters but given the cowards that Hamas are they always make sure they're hiding behind innocent Palestinians , the same people they also kill for a bit of fun when they are bored, seriously not interested in YOUR B.S
--
June 8th, 2013  
fuggazza

THANKS VERY MUCH
June 8th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuggazza
sorry pal seen my share of it out there and you are far from right i guess you also agree with the suicide bombers and terrorists that target the innocent civillians out there, at least Israel target the enemy fighters but given the cowards that Hamas are they always make sure they're hiding behind innocent Palestinians , the same people they also kill for a bit of fun when they are bored, seriously not interested in YOUR B.S
Firstly, I'm not your "Pal" or anything even vaguely like it. If you steal someone's land and treat them like animals and you get what you deserve. There are no innocent civilians in Palestine except the Palestinians. If Zionists elect to move into a war zone they to have to suffer the consequences, and with almost all being or having been reservists they are legitimate targets.

We know you are not interested, just like the Nazis weren't interested in the plight of the Jews.

Point out one piece of BS I have stated,... you can't because I can back it all up as I have said here on this forum a dozen times before. Each of you Zionazis comes along thinking that you have all the answers, but you don't, we've seen it all before and answered all of your standard Zionazi lies before.

Israel is the worlds worst rogue regime, with over 200 UN resolutions against it. many of which are binding resolutions of the UN Security Council.

There have been photos of kids watching fighters firing on Israelis but there has never been a verified case of Hamas using human shields, BUT, there have been many cases of Israelis doing it, many with video evidence. So who are the Terrorist cowards? Get you facts right.

IDF Using Children as Human Shields

June 8th, 2013  
fuggazza

Hamas use their own people for human shields even more so again you only state half the story like i said we'll agree to disagree
June 8th, 2013  
RusCan2013

Quote:
Over the years, how many Israelis and how many Palestinians have been killed in that conflict. In Cast Lead alone, Israelis killed were 13 (4 of them by own friendly fire) vs. 1,417 dead Palis. You call that a proportionate response? 1 Israeli life is worth 100 Palestinian ones these days?
June 8th, 2013  
MontyB

Umm don't we have enough "Israeli" threads that we really could leave the "welcome" section as a neutral zone?
June 8th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Hamas use their own people for human shields even more so again you only state half the story like i said we'll agree to disagree
Firstly, I never agree to anything, with thugs who support Rogue states and War Criminals, secondly that is utter bullsh!t and you know it.

There was never any word of Hamas using human shields until videos and photos of the IDF doing it came to light and immediately the Hasbara Trolls sprang into action doing what they do best, accusing the Palestinians of the crimes the IDF were caught out at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Umm don't we have enough "Israeli" threads that we really could leave the "welcome" section as a neutral zone?
A request for material relating to War Crimes and the perpetrators is hardly what one would normally post in a "Welcome thread". Maybe we should ask for it to be moved to an appropriate thread, like "War Crimes Photos Wanted"
Quote:
i am currently working on a project and am interested in collecting army photos especially SF photos ideally from Israeli defense forces and pics should be new as in never really posted on the web, if i like the pics and decide to choose them for the project payments will be made of $200 per pic, if interested or have any questions please contact me , if your pics are not IDF may be interested in any undercover op pics too also short video clips Shalom
The only problem being that the IDF have so many photos and videos of their war crimes on the net, he knows his money is safe.
June 9th, 2013  
fuggazza

Topic: i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
yes thats a good idea i was only on here to request photos and stories ideally by israeli soldiers or other interesting photos and got nothing but stick since