HH6 Intro

warriorwife

I've been reading your site for awhile now, and as your rules state have come foward to introduce myself. First of all, I would like to Thank all those here who are actively serving, or who have served for your service, and sacrifices.
I'm the wife of an active duty U.S. Army Ranger RI, as well as the mother of a daughter just finishing up her basic MP training at Ft. Leonardwood. I work in the mental health field and have spent many years in service working with many of our vets. I look foward to being a part of your community as well as the opportunity to learn as well as share.

Honored to welcome you aboard, Warriorwife, I'm the Italian Guy but guys here call me either Italian or more often IG. Yeah I saw you had been lurking around for a couple of hours. Hope you like the boards and I'm sure you can contribute to our discussions here.
So you said you work in the mental health field. Do you mean military mental health field?

What IG said. Also, I don't think I've read a more impressive introduction. Thanks to your whole family and God bless.

Last edited:
Roger that IG, I've spent many years working in our VA's mainly with PTSD issues, and in the last couple of years working with behavioral modification techniques pertaining them to mentally disabled adults in the fields of schizaphrenia, Autism, and mental retardation but, our veterans mental health issues will always take preference as they are my first love, so to speak.

Last edited:
Very interesting field, Warriorwife, thanks for specifying that a bit more in detail. Uhm we had a discussion on something related to mental problems due to combat stress disorders and PTSD issues in general, you might be interested. It's still here.
Later.

Last edited:
ahh Greetings there good lady :)

Quite impressive if you ask me.
Anyway, I am sure that you will find this place better than any other!
Just have to be careful and all will be good!
This place welcomes you aboard 8)

have fun

I commend your daughter's service in "Fort Lost in the Woods". I have many strange and wonderous memories of my Army Basic service in that crazy part of the country. Many of my former mates could have made use of your skills in the late 60's but I figure you already know that.

SOOOO - welcome aboard.

welcome warriorwife, your honoured skills will be much tested on this board, have a great time, hope we can all exchange ideas and views in as friendly a way as possible.

Back