Hezb'Allah photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyewitness.

My poor memory may trick me but I believe that it was Hezbollah who threw a pretty serious attack against a South Lebanese Army position in........ 94/95? They used seweral firebases to supress Israeli and SLA support artillery positions and then a small group of soldiers wearing pretty high tec equipment (For the Hezb.!) stormed the position. The last Hezb. were shot down on the earthwork around the base. This caused some ashtonishment (or so says the rumors!) to the Israelis because up to that point attacks usually consisted of fireing Katushas and an occasionally mortar round. (Occasionally because you don't want to be caught near the mortar by the Israely counter artillery system.) It was relatively well planned and executed. The Hezbollah is said to have a well equipped and able core of soldiers. I was located in an OP tower near Ebel el Saqi at that point.

Hizbullah In World War 2 (Indonesia & Malaya (Malaysia)

Japanese attempts to coopt Muslims met with limited success. Muslim leaders opposed the practice of bowing toward the emperor (a divine ruler in Japanese official mythology) in Tokyo as a form of idolatry and refused to declare Japan's war against the Allies a "holy war" because both sides were nonbelievers. In October 1943, however, the Japanese organized the Consultative Council of Indonesian Muslims (Masyumi), designed to create a united front of orthodox and modernist believers. Nahdatul Ulama was given a prominent role in Masyumi, as were a large number of kyai (religious leaders), whom the Dutch had largely ignored, who were brought to Jakarta for training and indoctrination.

As the fortunes of war turned, the occupiers began organizing Indonesians into military and paramilitary units whose numbers were added by the Japanese to romusha statistics. These included the heiho (auxiliaries), paramilitary units recruited by the Japanese in mid-1943, and the Defenders of the Fatherland (Peta) in 1943. Peta was a military force designed to assist the Japanese forces by forestalling the initial Allied invasion. By the end of the war, it had 37,000 men in Java and 20,000 in Sumatra (where it was commonly known by the Japanese name Giyugun). In December 1944, a Muslim armed force, the Army of God, or Barisan Hizbullah, was attached to Masyumi.

http://countrystudies.us/indonesia/15.htm

Its gonna be great watching Israel crush the hezbollah deads***s into the desert.

Last edited by a moderator:
RAInf said:
Its gonna be great watching Israel crush the hezbollah deads**s into the desert.
Stay on topic pal.

Mohmar Deathstrike, you know the rules about reporting posts instead of Moderating.

And RAinf, the trick of stringing words to camouflage inappropriate language is not allowed, keep the rhetoric to a low level also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one am glad to have photos of the Hezebola forces up. It is always good to know your enemy's weapons and tactics. Cheers. If terrorists had rules about opsec and persec you'd be in deep shmudka MD. :) Hehehe

Long Live Hizbullah

1086025214ln9.gif

11013142388hizbullahvs8.jpg

2hizbollah012dy2.jpg

HangPC2 said:
This is what that scumbag terrorist is thinking.

Oh crap, Israeli Forces are going to kill me. MOMMY!!!!

or

If I don't see Israeli Snipers, they don't see me.

Last edited:
HangPC, its hard to tell but I am sensing one of two possibilities from your recent posts, you tell me if I am right or wrong...

1) You are being sarcastic.

or

2) You are a muslim who sympathises with Hizzoebola.

Primarily I'm banking on #2 since you are posting a picture sans commentary from a story about an anti-israeli protest in Indonesia... from more than 4 YEARS AGO.

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
HangPC, its hard to tell but I am sensing one of two possibilities from your recent posts, you tell me if I am right or wrong...

1) You are being sarcastic.

or

2) You are a muslim who sympathises with Hizzoebola.

Primarily I'm banking on #2 since you are posting a picture sans commentary from a story about an anti-israeli protest in Indonesia... from more than 4 YEARS AGO.

no 2

1977013protest300apmo3.jpg

Now perhaps everyone can understand more clearly the strict rules regarding OPSEC and PERSEC. Did the whole class catch this or do we need a paint by numbers for the slow ones?

HangPC2 said:
Long Live Hizbullah
3491df87.jpg
Long live the Israeli military killing Hizbullah members. Less scumbags in the world.

God Protect Israel and her soldiers.

Beware of the power of my mind and Microsoft paint.

Death to terrorist and enemies of America and Israel!

Last edited:
GI_JOEJK said:
These seem to be catured Isreali T-55 tanks.....

2hizbollah008it3.jpg
Do you think it used to be Israeli because of the numbers painted on its front hull?
GI_JOEJK said:
and the guy down on the lower left qorner is flashing what looks like the Satanic hand symbol?
To me it's more like a rock/heavy metal etc, hand symbol of appreciation.

5.56X45mm said:
This is what that scumbag terrorist is thinking.

Oh crap, Israeli Forces are going to kill me. MOMMY!!!!

or

If I don't see Israeli Snipers, they don't see me.
If I said crap like that about American or Israeli soldiers, I'd get banned...This site sure is neutral.:sarc:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back