hey ya'll

sunshine

hey sorry I haven't been in here a while I've been doing alot of physical training to get ready to ship for boot camp and haven't really had the time to do much else really. I want to say hi and let you all know that i still care about ya'll lol but yeah im a week i'll be gone for 3 months but i'll try to let ya'll know when i get back and then i'll do my best to make frequent stops by here lol or at least as much as I can after all my training is done. well I'll try to talk to ya'll again before I leave but I don't know if I will be able to my recruiter has me doing alot of P.T

Ahh...No wonder you hasn't been on from MSN for awhile. ;)

Well, good luck in boot camp when you gones. Oh, don't forget to bring your toothbrush. lol

thanks guys im really nervous lol im not even sleeping all that well because i'm so jittery about leaving

thanks guys im really nervous lol im not even sleeping all that well because i'm so jittery about leaving

Well, that just proves you're normal. I think you'll enjoy yourself when you see that everyone else in your Company feel the same as you. Buddies are what keep soldiers going.:salute2:

thanks sir i'm pretty sure i'll like it at least thats what everybody keeps telling me lol i sure do hope so any way

Back