**Hey! What's everyone's plans for ~HALLOWEEN~???**

How old were you when you stopped trick-or-treating?

• 5-7 years old. I was very mature for my age! lol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-10

• 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-20 Free candy is free candy! Regardless of age! (Plus pranks are good!)

• 21+ . . . Is there really a reason to ever stop???

• Never went trick-or-treating

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to throw a small get-together at my house (tonight), and make drinks for everyone. I'm like the little bartender of the family (even though I'm underaged :? ). hahaha

Anyone here still young enough to go trick-or-treating?! Oh, and how about pranks? Did anyone play any good pranks on Halloween???

tomtom22 said:
FutureHMSGrad, just give me your address, and I'll bring the smiley faces. :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE A MEANY! You like scaring me, don't you?! Well, it IS Halloween, so I guess I'll let it slide, but as of Tuesday, that'll be it! LOL

FutureHMSGrad said:
tomtom22 said:
FutureHMSGrad, just give me your address, and I'll bring the smiley faces. :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE A MEANY! You like scaring me, don't you?! Well, it IS Halloween, so I guess I'll let it slide, but as of Tuesday, that'll be it! LOL

If you look at the majority of my posts, you know I'm joking. Have fun @ your party.

tomtom22 said:
If you look at the majority of my posts, you know I'm joking. Have fun @ your party.

LOL, I know you are. Thank you! Are you doing anything for this Halloween? (Either this weekend or Monday?)

Oh yes - we've got the chainsaw working again, so we plan to do some trick or treat bringing that with us.... :lol: Lots of free stuff I guess.

No, really no plans at all - spending the time at home watching TV and some good food perhaps.

Shaaaa...screw trick-or-treating. lol I hate candy. I hate trick-or-treating......I stopped when I was like......I don't remember, but I was young. :p

I'll probably be handing out candy in the evening and stay on watch duty during the night.

Our neighborhood used to be filled with just innocent little kids (including myself); but we've all grown up and since then there's been a group of duplexes and apartments on the otherside of our neighborhood that have really caused problems. We've had a handful of our statues in our garden smashed or stolen, and our house and cars have been egged and whatnot.

This year I'm ready, since I've got to keep the Mercedes outside and we've got a lot of stuff out there...I'm just going to be keeping a watchful eye.

im going to dress up as a scarecrow, sit in a lawn chair on my porch, sit really still with a bucket of candy that says "take one" and if any kid takes more then one im gonna jump up and start yelling :twisted:

CDTGaticaW201 said:
I'll probably be handing out candy in the evening and stay on watch duty during the night.

Our neighborhood used to be filled with just innocent little kids (including myself); but we've all grown up and since then there's been a group of duplexes and apartments on the otherside of our neighborhood that have really caused problems. We've had a handful of our statues in our garden smashed or stolen, and our house and cars have been egged and whatnot.

This year I'm ready, since I've got to keep the Mercedes outside and we've got a lot of stuff out there...I'm just going to be keeping a watchful eye.

oooo.....sounds fun. Keep that watchful eye. :rambo: 8) :D

rotc boy said:
im going to dress up as a scarecrow, sit in a lawn chair on my porch, sit really still with a bucket of candy that says "take one" and if any kid takes more then one im gonna jump up and start yelling

Oh my gosh! That's awesome! I'd love to do that!!! :p :lol:

Oh I changed my mind. I am gonna hide behind a wall and jump out and yell "Take some candy Motha******!" That will scare the crap out of them for sure.

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:

Will do...I'm fighting the urge to whip out the paintball gun in the event that someone does something stupid.

I really wish I could scare someone around here...but come to think of it, we do have one of those large inflated decorations that I could probably slide into and find some way to spook people. :lol: :rambo:

CDTGaticaW201 said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:

Will do...I'm fighting the urge to whip out the paintball gun in the event that someone does something stupid.

I really wish I could scare someone around here...but come to think of it, we do have one of those large inflated decorations that I could probably slide into and find some way to spook people. :lol: :rambo:

Dress up as a scarecrow like rotc boy, get a paintball gun and just like, shove it down ur pants (lol)....then when someones like terrorizing your house or whatever, pull it out and just start running at em shooting. LOL :lol: That would be hilarious.

yeah
can you imagine the kids therapy, he wouldn't be able to travel through a coutry area for years

would be funny as hell to watch tho, i'd pay to see it

Im going to reak general havock on the local community.

Nah Il just bring my little bro out to scab sweats off them instead.

LIPS said:
Take my wife out for dinner as it is her birthday.

Birthday on Halloween..... :? I wouldn't want my birthday on Halloween....Even though I have no good reason why I wouldn't want it on Halloween....I just wouldn't. That's cool you're taking her out to dinner. :)

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
LIPS said:
Take my wife out for dinner as it is her birthday.

Birthday on Halloween..... :? I wouldn't want my birthday on Halloween....Even though I have no good reason why I wouldn't want it on Halloween....I just wouldn't. That's cool you're taking her out to dinner. :)

Halloween is not that big down here so its seen as no big deal plus its not easy to forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back