Hey, you think to highly of me.

Airborne

Dude, I bought rank with my milbucks, and it gave me a Corporal's rank.... I'm only a E-2 and I won't be able to let my friends see this site if I can't get it changed cause they'll think I'm lying about my rank... can I get it permanetly changed... at least till my next promotion?

I'm not even enlisted and somehow I'm a 2 star general! :lol: Its based on your total of posts. Put your rank in your profile. We all know full well that the rank on the side isn't the real deal.

Oh, no... it's worst now, they gone and made me a Sergeant... man, I gotta go and start deleting posts I guess.

no I can't, it say's:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /--------/language/lang_english/lang_main.php on line 726

wait a second.... why is everything all of the sudden in swedish.... Forhandsvisning? Skriv et Svar? I didn't do anything but try to go to the px, and now everything is in some Scandanavian lanquage! Vis flere Smil to you too.

wait a second.... why is everything all of the sudden in swedish.... Forhandsvisning? Skriv et Svar? I didn't do anything but try to go to the px, and now everything is in some Scandanavian lanquage! Vis flere Smil to you too.

Freaking LOL. Now, if they think that, just ask them if they know too many Generals that hang around forums all day long... :D

SHERMAN said:
Freaking LOL. Now, if they think that, just ask them if they know too many Generals that hang around forums all day long... :D

:lol: I know plenty that do, scary, huh?

Airborne said:
no I can't, it say's:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in ------------/lang_english/lang_main.php on line 726

Oh word that made me laugh. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

And then Sherman's
Freaking LOL.
didn't help out any either.

Lordy beins, I think it's time to hit the sheets... or the rest of the suggestions/questions deal looking for that post since there are now 23898923 topics about milbucks.

Back