Hey

Sooners1

I forgot to post this here, was to busy tryin to get in the mix of things. I am a disabled U.S. Marine Corps Vet and am an at home dad and I would have to say this is the toughest job I have ever had. I have 3 boys, 9, 6, 4. My wife and I do foster care off and on. I was in the Marines from'90-'94 with The 5th Marines. I was an 0331 - machinegunner.

I know I have posted all of this before, but am back after a long break. Kinda had a lot on my plate and needed to get things taken care of. I see a lot of familiar names and a ton of new ones.

Hope to get back into the swing of things. Like the look of things round here, the new format is pretty cool, that should tell ya how long I was MIA.

Semper Fi

Last edited:
Sooners1 said:
I forgot to post this here, was to busy tryin to get in the mix of things. I am a disabled U.S. Marine Corps Vet and am an at home dad and I would have to say this is the toughest job I have ever had. I have 3 boys, 9, 6, 4. My wife and I do foster care off and on. I was in the Marines from'90-'94 with The 5th Marines. I was an 0331 - machinegunner.

Now you know the reason I list my Wife's job as Homemaker. A man's work is from sun to sun but a woman's work is never done.

Anyhow, welcome back.

Thanks all. This place has been busy, lots of changes and lots of new poeple. Hey, Redleg!! You have been busy huh?

Sooners1 said:
Hey, Redleg!! You have been busy huh?

You have NO idea (both online and offline).... :-?
But it does look better, doesn't it?? :)

Back