hey

CAP_FOXTROTgrl6

hey whats goin on everyone. I'm c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf from the syracuse composite squadron in syracuse NY. I will be foxtrot freedom fighters flight sergeant at this year upcomming CAP encampment. It will be at west point this year so i will need some funny, good, but appropriate motivational checks and jodies/cadences. If anyone knows any good ones that I can us I need hundreds lol, so send as many as you can my way. If you know any that actually have FOXTROT and or freedom fighters in it that would be great too. :D Thanks,

c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf
Syracuse Composite Squadron 135

Hey, one of my cadets is transferring to your Sq! That's weird, online I have met 2 people that go to your Sq... anyways, the cadet transferring is C/TSgt Lawerence. I think he visited you guys a while back. Don't give him too much grief :D

Oh, check the last post you made about the jodies and stuff. I posted some links there.

Well, the appropriate requirement threw out any cadences I might have been able to suggest. I think it's an ROTC requirement that alcohol somehow be in the cadence.

They're training you for the Air Force life, Pershing. Burgers and beers on the base. (I'm joking obviously).

Anyway...I don't know any motivational checks or appropriate CAP cadences...I'm just here to welcome you to the forum. Glad to have you here, SM Sergeant. (Geez that's a long title...is there an abbreviated way to say that?)

allie whos the other cadet that your know from my squadron?
I promise not to cause too much grief lol but can't promise, you should come out and visit sometime we always love people to stop by and check things out. I'll keep that cadet in mined, you know when they are transferr to the squadron??what squadron are you from, so i can keep them in mined.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the chat, only been here one day and its already helped me out a lot, and i've had the chance to help other.

TSgt Larwence. He should be there in a few weeks, hes still settling in. I'm from Sq 22 CAWG, so unless he got a new wing patch, he should be the only cadet with a flying banana on his shoulder lol. As fro visitng....kind of hard to do that considering where I live, and I don't think I will be on the east coast anytime soon. Thanks anyways.

Back