Hey, reddy mcredred

C/2nd Lt Robot

Your search function seems to not want to work at times. And Missileer was talking about not finding threads, and posting something that's already here. So, I'll blame you *Cracks nuckles.* Unless you can disprove me otherwise. And no you can't ask help from your Viking friends, they already hate me enough as it is.

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
Your search function seems to not want to work at times. And Missileer was talking about not finding threads, and posting something that's already here. So, I'll blame you *Cracks nuckles.* Unless you can disprove me otherwise. And no you can't ask help from your Viking friends, they already hate me enough as it is.

Could you please describe what's not working??

And there will be no rebellion here now!! :viking:

From time to time it wouldn't find threads that I knew were here; I just didn't know where. And according to the search function I was full of it. IT EVEN SAID IT TOO! Just kidding. And the most recent one is with A Week At The Gym. I posted it sometime ago and it showed up again with Missileer, with an alibi of the search function never found it, which has since been proven true. Or was mine deleted/lost somehow?

If so. . . VIVA LA REVOLUCION DOS!!! ARRIBA ARRIBA! *fires 6 shooters into sky*

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
From time to time it wouldn't find threads that I knew were here; I just didn't know where. And according to the search function I was full of it. IT EVEN SAID IT TOO! Just kidding. And the most recent one is with A Week At The Gym. I posted it sometime ago and it showed up again with Missileer, with an alibi of the search function never found it, which has since been proven true. Or was mine deleted/lost somehow?
This one?? ;)
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6072
Found it on the first searching attempt..

The forum only indexes words with 4+ characters by default, so if you search for Gym (as I belive you did) then it wont find anything since that word isn't in the search index.
But I did a search for the name Belinda, and then I found your thread at once..

I've set the limit to 3+ chars and rebuilt the search index now, so now it should hopefully also be possible to search for Gym etc... :)

Actually, I see my problem now. It was a conflict between titles. Missileer had it as "A Week At The Gym" and mine is "Gym: One Man's Story."

Ok guys, no rebellion. . . yet.

Back