Hey~

MarchingBandGuy

Hey~ I'm 16 I'm a French Immigrant with my familly. My Father became a US citizen with my mother last year.(Wich makes me one)My father is from Nice a french city and my mother was born and raised in Moscow Russia. I lived in Nice wor 10 years of my life, then my mother wanted to be closer to her familly so we moved to Moscow. After constant czech terrorist attacks(damn them(not the czech people but there terrorist) to hell) on close villages and towns keeps.. my mother saw it fit for us to leave. My grandmother (the only one left in her familly) came with us. We stayed in Paris for 2 years, then my grandmother died and my parents didn't want to stay there any longer. So we moved to America. I've lived here for almost 2 years. I like it here. I live in and Indiana city called Indianapolis. It's fun .. although I miss France(more than anything) ... and Russia. I'm glad we cam. People were very accpeting. Althought from what I heard I thought they would hate me cos I was french and Russian ... although not many people thought it was bad. This is a beautiful ocuntry and I'm hoping to be of use of it when I graduate from the high school. Thank you all And I look forward to chating with you =)

Welcome to America - a land where you're judged by your actions and not where you're from as you've evidently found out. Welcome to the forums as well.

Grr more french people, yeeaaaaaaah,

Craic

Were going to kick yer ass in the six nations

Beneveau mon ami.
Mais il est "Chechen" et "Chechnya" pas "Czech."
Je suis désolé, mon francais est mouvais. :(

Son francais est bien redneck!

Thank you all so welcoming. Yes I did find out your not judge by where your from although, I thought I would have been.

Salut button. je parle alleman, anglaise, russien et un peu espagne!

C'est un coincedence que le Russe et le drapeau français est Rouge, blanc, et bleu ! lol

Anyhow, can anyone lead me to some websites on navy/air force american websites?

Hmmm you could try www.airforce.mil. That's the official site.
Another great site is this Dutch one (also in English) http://www.scramble.nl/ it is a great resource.

Je parle englais, corean, alleman, un peu francais, espagnol, indonesian et uhhh Nederlands lol
Je sais un peu Turkish mais seulement les vocabulaire mouvais :lol:

MarchingBandGuy said:
C'est un coincedence que le Russe et le drapeau français est Rouge, blanc, et bleu ! lol

Mais un beaucoup de pays avoir le drapeau en rouge, blanc et bleu.
UK, US, Nederlanden, Luxembourg, Russia, Yugoslavia, Croatia, Slovenia et plus.

Heeeey guys Rule #1!! English only.
Kidding: I don't get a word of French. Just a bievenue.
Well welcome aboard then.
Hope to read your posts soon.
RN, you speak French?? Now that's weird. 8)

the_13th_redneck said:
Mais un beaucoup de pays avoir le drapeau en rouge, blanc et bleu. UK, US, Nederlanden, Luxembourg, Russia, Yugoslavia, Croatia, Slovenia et plus.

Beine sure, les drapeau de les Bas Pais, Luxembour,le Russ, Ygoslavia, Croatia, et Slovenia et presque le meme chause.

AH Quebecois, the bastard of 17th Century French.

Back