Hey

Future75thArmy

Just saw this Welcoming Center and figured id chip in. I have been on this forum for about 6 weeks, but today I finally decided to join and put my opinion in after I gained a little knowledge of how the forum works so as not to make a fool of myself. First let me introduce myself I am a senior in high school and joined the Army earlier this year with Airborne Ranger in my contract. June 1st I head out to basic at Fort Benning but I figured it couldn't hurt gleaning some info from you vets and current soldiers out there to maybe make my coming trials a little easier. Just thought id say hi and introduce myself :D

Welcome to the boards as an "official" member, Future 75 (can I call you that? Easier).
So what have your impressions been from being around 6 weeks now?

6 weeks?? :shock:
It's about time you registered then..
Welcome aboard.. :D

My god..why wait sooo long ? well, welcome to ur new home and family 8)

ur name holds a dark memory btw neways, nice to have u saddle up :rambo:

Thanks guys!
Redleg I waited so long to join because I wanted to know a little bit about how things worked around here so I wouldnt make a fool of myself. That and it took me that long to read all your rules jeez! Im just kidding but seriously though thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Italian guy I think there are some very intresting opinions ive read quite a few of your post and agreed with many. No problem with 75th or future 75 or whatever you wanna call me.

BTW: What is this dark past of my name im hearing?

Welcome to the Forums, 75th. Have a good time here, and in Fort Benning. Good luck in the Airborne Rangers

Back