hey introducing myself...

hey guys/gals.... umm an email i got to activate my sccount said i had to introduce myself so here i am....
I'm in my high schools AJROTC program and i love it. I'm a LET 2 and i'm on staff because it is one step closer to being battalion commander when i'm a senior. any ways i'm currently a C/SGT and i'm our female color guard commander and i''m our battalion S-3. And for anyone who thinks your staff sits on their but and is lazy... think again, i have more work in JROTC than i do in my honors classes!.. any ways today i have to go to two parades and command colorguard there, but i noticed the battalion says some bad cadences at the wrong times. so i'm trying to get good cadences for public to hear. they did yellow bird lastnight and screamed "if you want some head get some bread" it was funny, but it isn't proper.. u know?

jrotc rocks my socks said:
umm an email i got to activate my sccount said i had to introduce myself so here i am....

It's good to see that some of you reads the welcoming e-mails.. :D

Welcome to the forums Jrotc.. :)

Welcome, JROTC. Check out the junior military groups forum. There's some good stuff in there.

Back