Hey Guys

NavyBrat88

Hey Guys, my name is Amber-Nicole and I am in my 4th year of NJROTC at First Colonial High School in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am currently a c/SCPO and the Oublic Affairs Officer. If anyone has some great military poems, quotes, jokes, cartoons, or cadences for our Cadets Corner newletter it would be graetly appreciated. :rambo: :p

Welcome, Amber-Nicole. I am in my 4th years of NJROTC at Fredericksburg High School, Texas. My rank is C/LTJG. My officer position is Admintrative officer for Fredericksburg NJROTC. Welcome to the forums! :)

NavyBrat88 said:
Hey Guys, my name is Amber-Nicole and I am in my 4th year of NJROTC at First Colonial High School in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am currently a c/SCPO and the Oublic Affairs Officer. If anyone has some great military poems, quotes, jokes, cartoons, or cadences for our Cadets Corner newletter it would be graetly appreciated. :rambo: :p
Alright another NROTC cadet!:D Hey im Navy Boy and im a C/PO3 and is more nicer the the officers at the school where fox goes. :) 8) :lol:

Thanks

A lot of thanks to the people who introduced themselves to me: tomtom22, FutureDevilDog, Missleer, Fox, bigcanada813, phoneix80, Italian Guy, MightyMacbeth, redleg, NCdt Steliga, Navy Boy, and LIPS. I really thought that when I posted my Welcome that no one would even look at it. Thanks again. :rambo: 8)

This site likes it's members then other sites like it's members that's why I came here and to learn my about the military. :D :)

Back