Hey Guys... Military supporter here :)

Morten

from another military site :) no need to write the same intro twice :D

Hello people!

My name is Morten... I'm from Denmark and i love the army and support it, to the inner core of my bones.

I made a site, to show that support. Some of you might know Grouchy? well, hes site gave me the inspiration, to learn how to make movies with military footage.

Since he had removed hes email adresse (so i couldn't get him to publish it/them) i had to publish them myself.

I'm trying to get some Critz & Comments about my site, though mostly about the vid's. Are they even worthy?

If you want you can check it out at this adresse:
http://www.army-sykess.com/Video.htm

Hope you'll enjoy them :/ please tell me what you think... and please tell me if i'm breaking any rules with this reply since some forums could find it offensive.

Thank you all, for taking your time to check this thread out.

i am looking forward to be an active member here and hope that u'll have some nice discussions with me :)

MightyMacbeth said:
ahh another viking.. welcome!

I hope u are serious though..

Good luck and have fun ! 8)

serious... in what way?

to answer ur question though... yes i am very serious... in pretty much everything i do :)

MightyMacbeth said:
u know..like serious in being active..

Like I hope to see u my rank someday 8)

<<<<<< dont it look nice :rambo:

hehe... ye i am serious about that :) i got alot of spare time while i wait to begin on boot camp so dont worry about that :) i usually got an average posts per day on 5 or if i really like the forum its more like 15

Velkommen Morten.. :)

When are you going to boot camp by the way?
and what branch (if you don't mind sharing??).

Redleg said:
Velkommen Morten.. :)

When are you going to boot camp by the way?
and what branch (if you don't mind sharing??).

i'm trying to get in around Feb... but i might have to wait until Aug :( but i can wait... will give me time to prepare myself mentally and physically, increasing my chances to get the contract...

Well my goal is to get in the infantry as a combat soldier... i have always respected the infantry a whole lot!...

for those who dont know, Denmark is not recruiting every man/women that passes the tests... so u really have to show, that u wanna get in!

after a 4 month boot camp u're getting a 6 month training period in the "Reaction Forces". After that u will need to be stationed in another country for 6 months... (Iraq, Kabul, Afghanistan or Kosovo) and its first then, that the army can tell u, if they wanna give u a contract or not... :p

I dont know if u speak Svenska Morten but.. Hur mor du? 8)

I have been to Denmark and must say pretty niice. Norway too btw.

And Morten, that was redleg up there. Pretty dangerous man 8)

:roll:

hehe i'll keep that in mind :D

my "svensk" and "norsk" is pretty bad :D

i dont know why though! alot of my friends can easily understand "svensk".... but im just lost :oops: hehe

Lol, to me Dansk sounds like German :shock: LOL , although I was able to understand some Norsk, managed my self. But Danks? no way

But I now that they are quite alike..just sound different

MightyMacbeth said:
Lol, to me Dansk sounds like German :shock: LOL , although I was able to understand some Norsk, managed my self. But Danks? no way

But I now that they are quite alike..just sound different

hehe... i HATE german :p its just too confusing :eek:

everyone should just speak english... alot easier to understand and learn :D

Back