Hey Guys... Military supporter here :)

Welcome to the boards Morten. Great to have someone from Denmark aboard.
You know I have been to Sjaelland with my girlfriend a while ago. I lived in Copenhagen and toured the island too.
Are you from there?
Btw what's with the riots in Aarhus?
Thanks for introducing yourself, much appreciated.

Italian Guy said:
Welcome to the boards Morten. Great to have someone from Denmark aboard.
You know I have been to Sjaelland with my girlfriend a while ago. I lived in Copenhagen and toured the island too.
Are you from there?
Btw what's with the riots in Aarhus?
Thanks for introducing yourself, much appreciated.

nope i'm not from Copenhagen... i live in jylland in a City called "Skive"... a nice place...

riots in Aarhus?... dont know anything about that.. haven't heard anything about it either :p

Morten said:
hehe i'll keep that in mind :D

my "svensk" and "norsk" is pretty bad :D

i dont know why though! alot of my friends can easily understand "svensk".... but im just lost :oops: hehe

Just as bad as my Danish is but I always get the movies I want from Kastrup never the less - haha - welcome to the forum and enjoy :lol:

Say what if you/I came across Skagerak with Colorline for a night cap and a few beers? :cheers:

MightyMacbeth said:
Yo, were not here to discuss politix and stuff pleeez..give this new man a break eh 8)

He's Danish - they have breaks all the time :drunkb:

lol, I dont know bout that.. I lived in Sweden and breaks are quite rare...

Lets go to Copenhagen by a ferry!! one hour out of the southern port of Malmo!! 8)

Italian Guy said:

ohh... lol... thats hilarious... :p

seriously though... they're just small boys, they dont know any better :p haha... immigrants... not to be a racist (i got friends From foreign countryes) but they shouldn't be here in the first place...

a few days ago 7 people were arrested by the police since they were planning a terrorist attack... the youngest person amongst those 7 is 17 years old... thats the same if i suddenly decided to kill alot of fellow countrymen...

sunb! said:
He's Danish - they have breaks all the time :drunkb:

got that right! :drink:

I'm also a new kid on the block here so it's not my place to welcome you, since I'm still in my shower shoes too :)

I just wanted to say, well done on those vids. I've seen commercial edits that were less polished. I really enjoyed watchin em. I liked the music selection too..and My music tast is more in the Pink Floyd - Led Zepplin range lol.

Personally, I wouldnt be ashamed to see those used as official recruiting adverts. I really did enjoy watchin em.

Grimmy said:
I'm also a new kid on the block here so it's not my place to welcome you, since I'm still in my shower shoes too :)

I just wanted to say, well done on those vids. I've seen commercial edits that were less polished. I really enjoyed watchin em. I liked the music selection too..and My music tast is more in the Pink Floyd - Led Zepplin range lol.

Personally, I wouldnt be ashamed to see those used as official recruiting adverts. I really did enjoy watchin em.

well THANK YOU!!!

finally i get some comments on it :p hehe...

even though i know they're not top notch... but i enjoy making them so... why not? :D

ohh yea! if some of u people got any military footage PLEASE send it in!.. i only got enough material for 2 more vids (probably 3 if i scratch the buttom:p)

Back