Hey everyone!

Focus Fate

Just introducing my self, found out about this forum a while ago from a friend and finally got around to joining lol. Well it said to tell a bit about your self so here we go. I'm 17 years old, in high school and currently engaged :) . I am planning to join the Marine Corps once I'm out of HS in 2 years. I can hardly wait! I am planning to go into reserves after Basics and I hope my EL score will be enough to get the MOS I want, which is Field Radio Operator. It sounds interesting and I think I'd enjoy it a lot. So its time to get cracking on the Arithmetic :p Damn math. I'm learning Information Technology in my school and plan to go to college once out of Basics. I love my country deeply and was always raised to respect it and its flag and have always wanted to be in the Military. My fiance' is the same as she is joining the Army. Well I hope to have fun and learn a lot and make some friends on this forum!

Welcome to the forums, Focus. Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with your future in the military.

I'll be your friend! Fiance @ 17? I'm 15 and still trying to keep a steady boyfriend... I don't have time for them right now anyways! Good luck with the engagement and stuff! Welcome welcome!

Can't keep a bf? :p sounds like you're a real busy person! Its hard at times tho. But we never get into major fights, we argue here and there but always come to a compromise. It's fun getting ready for our future together :) she's starting college soon. So ya theres lots of stuff going in our lives but the loves's what counts! So just stick with it and you'll have the time for you man.

GuyontheRight said:
Good to see a guy dating an older girl for a change, we HS guys always seem to end up dating younger girls ;)

And who said the younger girls don't like it? lol.

But I never realized how much it mattered that the guy had a car until now... but that's alright. The guy I"m talkin to (not sure about) is a real sweetie, and his sis likes me (who can drive lol). So maybe maybe we can make it work.

Welcome to the boards Focus. i hope u have a sucessful marriage 8)

GuyontheRight said:
Good to see a guy dating an older girl for a change, we HS guys always seem to end up dating younger girls ;)

Theres nothing wrong with the older girl dating a younger guy...but its like tradition for teh older guy to date the younger girl. (at least for asians)

Welcome.

GuyontheRight said:

Welcome aboard Focus Fate. As far as older women are concerned, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: they are more experienced :lol: Nothing wrong with that Focus and it is a more common thing now a days. Anyhoo, good luck and godspeed.

Back