Hey Everyone!

CrazyCadet142 said:
whoooosh that went right over my head lol, thats prolly why u werne't talkin 2 me :D

Haha sorry. I was saying that after I graduate from college/get my commission, I want to branch infantry (the MOS, or Military Occupational Specialty for an infantry officer is 11A). RIP is the Ranger Indoctrination Program, where upon graduation you are an Army Ranger. I want to be stationed with the 75th Ranger Regiment. After I hit O-3, or Captain, I want to go to SFAS (Special Forces Assessment and Selection), where if I pass, I get to go to the Qualification course, and upon graduation, get my Green Beret (Army Special Forces).

Well the title of the forum does kind of mislead you in that respect, at first I thought it said "NOT Military Forum."

:lol: :lol:
Just kidding buddy.

haha, i'm not planning so much anymore, altho encouragement is accepted cause i'm tryin to stay in CAP... which if someone wants to give drill, PT or any other advice <~~~*~~~> will take

Well Guyontheright, I don't think you are alone actually..

I'm still considering either to not join or to join..

hmm. i don't think i wanna go into the military at all... i wanna sit on my butt and be a civilian... well thats just for tonight

ckim715 said:
hey XARMYSGT, good to see another soldier. I'm ROTC right now (yeah yeah make fun of me all you want), contracted for 8 years after commission (I want to do 20+). HOPEFULLY I'll get 11A as my MOS, go through RIP, get into the 75th, then when i hit O-3, go through SFAS :D

I'm guessing by your username, that you were E-5?

well, ckim715, you guessed right. I got my E-5 less than a year before i got out. :lol: . 11A, huh? you are alot more brave than i am/was. well, good luck with ROTC and your commission. I hope everything works out for you.

XARMYSGT said:
ckim715 said:
hey XARMYSGT, good to see another soldier. I'm ROTC right now (yeah yeah make fun of me all you want), contracted for 8 years after commission (I want to do 20+). HOPEFULLY I'll get 11A as my MOS, go through RIP, get into the 75th, then when i hit O-3, go through SFAS :D

I'm guessing by your username, that you were E-5?

well, ckim715, you guessed right. I got my E-5 less than a year before i got out. :lol: . 11A, huh? you are alot more brave than i am/was. well, good luck with ROTC and your commission. I hope everything works out for you.
there's no point in livin old! gotta live young, live hard, and live like there's no tomorrow!

Back